³¹ - 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐨?

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🪻 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧
"Gᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ! Gᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ!"

╭┈ .· * • ˚
│ ✶ : · •.   𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓮
│ .· *.               𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
│ ✵ ˚ : ·. 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟥, 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟪
╰────────✬ * ˚ ✶

━━━━━━━━━━━━ You stand with your arms crossed next to Will and El as you watch group try to push the car back onto its four wheels.

"Do you guys need some help?" you ask making them stop

"I can help" El says moving forward

"El it's okay" you say but she doesn't listen and try's to lift the car up with her powers but it doesn't work

El drops her hand then walks away a little while you turn back to wrap the car in purple lifting it up off the ground and placing it back on its four wheels.

"What she doing?" Max asks looking at El making you and Mike look over at her

The three watch as she pulls out a coke can from the bin and places it in front of her trying to use her powers on it but it doesn't work.

"El? You okay?" Mike asks her and she looks over to the three

You turn your head up to the roof as you sense something above you only to see the glass roof is shaking a little getting Mike and Max's attention also.

"Nancy!" Mike yells making everyone stop to get their attention to look up to the roof

"Let's move" you say grabbing Max's hand as Mike grabs El

As you move further away hiding behind a half wall the glass roof breaks and it shatters everything as the Mind Flayer drops down.

The walkie that is sitting on a wooden bench starts going off as Dustin's voice starts to full the silence air. The monster moves towards the sound and crushes it to pieces.

"It's turned away. If we go up the stairs now, we'll make it" Mike tells you

"No way. Not with El's leg" you tell him

"We have to try"

"There's another way to get out. Through the Gap" El tells them

"Okay. Stay low and behind me" you tell them

With you in front the four quickly make their way over to the clothing shop only for El to tip and knock one of the racks over.

They move to the back of the store where El and Mike hide behind a shelf with you and Max next to them.

In the front of the store a manikin sits wearing the same shirt you currently have on making the Mind Flayer grab onto it and throw it into the wall to see it isn't real.

The Minf Flayer starts to send down one of its arms through the isles. As the arm keeps getting closer and closer Lucas stands up from his spot in the food court with his wristrocket up and he sends a rock flying to a shop near by the has a bunch of balloons in front and he pops one.