⁴¹ - 𝐁𝐚𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐁𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬

〰 🜸 ˗ˏˋ🪻 ˎˊ˗ ༉‧₊˚✧
"Nᴏ. Hᴇ,s ᴘʟᴀɴɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ"

╭┈ .· * • ˚
│ ✶ : · •. 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓽 𝓑𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮 𝓜𝓮
│ .· *.               𝚂𝚃𝙴𝚅𝙴 𝙷𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶𝚃𝙾𝙽
│ ✵ ˚ : ·. 𝗌𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝟦, 𝖾𝗉𝗂𝗌𝗈𝖽𝖾 𝟩
╰────────✬ * ˚ ✶

━━━━━━━━━━━━ Steve continues to lay with his back flat on the hard floor as the bats continue to dig their teeth into his stomach while the tail is still chocking his neck.

He continues to scream out in pain as he try's to rip the tail off from around his neck truing to keep the air in his lungs.

Steve suddenly feels relief on his stomach as he sees lights flash from the outside of his eyelids, more pacifically, purple, he can see the colour purple.

Steve quickly opens his eyes and try's to blink away the blurriness as he sees a figure in front of him.

You stand over Steve's body as you throw away the bats that had been bitting at his skin. You moved aound to the bat that has its tail wrapped around his neck.

You throw a small purple ball at the bats body making its tail loosen around his neck. Steve bites down on the tail and he quickly stands back up and you kill the rest of the bats that have been flying around.

Steve has a grip on the bats tail and he angrily throws the bat down hitting the body on the ground multiple times before putting his foot on the body ripping it in half.

You turn around to face Steve as he turns his head with blood dripping down his mouth as he breathes heavily.

"What are you doing here? You need to leave, now!" you snap angrily

"You're alive!" Steve says shocked "I knew it!"

"Steve. Stevie you can't be here, he's going to kill you" you say walking towards him

Steve doesn't even answer you he just wraps his arms around your neck pulling you into him as he lets out a sob.

"Baby, please i never knew when i was going to see you again" Steve says into your shoulder "I'm not leaving, not without you"

"I know, i'm sorry" you say pulling back and wiping the blood from his mouth "There wasn't a way out"

Steve places his hands on your cheeks before pulling you back in for a long awaited kiss. You don't hesitate to kiss him back placing your hands on the back of his neck.

Robin, Nancy and Eddie all stand next to the gate looking straight at you and Steve as you continue to make out in the middle of the Upside Down.

"(y/n)?!" Robin asks making the two pull away

"I told you she was still alive!" Steve says with a smile on his face as Robin runs over to you