two

He looked at the standing mirror while fixing his school uniform, combing his hair back with his hands and smiling from time to time to make sure he looked better. Euijoo was indeed nervous about his new high school and he was hoping he'd blend well with the people there, but he don't really mind either since he got his mates with him.

Euijoo grinned absentmindedly before grabbing his bag and swinging it around his shoulders as he got out of the room and into the living room to see his friends eating breakfast. It was hectic, really. Not everyone was eating properly most of them were playing around and not focusing. But as werewolves.. very understandable so he was not surprised.

"Oh, Euijoo! Come here!" Kei called him and gestured for him to sit on the vacant seat beside him. "Better eat now 'cause we don't wanna be late on your first day right?" He said when the younger came to sit beside him.

Nicholas who was sitting on his left side turned to him with a wide smile. "Excited bro?" He nudged him on the side lightly.

Euijoo nodded with a grin. "Heck, yeah!"

"Me too!" Taki who was sitting across from them exclaimed. "Are there any other werewolves that live around this town?"

Fuma shook his head. "Nope, so far. But Vampires, yes."

"They're nasty!" Harua suddenly hit both of his small hands in a fist on the table, making the utensils rattle. "Last time they called me a dwarf. I was about to transform right on the spot but luckily Kei hyung warned me. I wanted to show them how enormous I actually am!"

Euijoo thought deeply about it since he never meets a vampire but assuming the first impression from Harua it seemed kind of bad. So he hopes the vampires won't try to interact with him cause he did not even plan to interact with them nor did he actually want to.

"How many of them though?" Nicholas questioned before he took a bite of a cookie. "I'm guessing they're also studying at the same school as us?"

"There are 8 of them. Mind you, the visuals are really strong." Yuma whispered even though everyone still could hear it. "One of them got my attention, likeee hawtt—"

Maki who sat beside him slapped his side lightly. "Hyung! remember that they're vampires, of course, they're all whatever you said. They're expected to have insane visuals."

"Well said." Jo declared before eating a spoonful of rice. "They are our enemies."

Yuma rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment before he checked his phone to see the time. "Guys, we really need to go now. It's seven already."

"Okay, come on." Kei stood up and hung his bag loosely on his shoulder as the others followed to get ready for school.

──────────────────────

"WHITEBRIDGE HIGH!" Maki yelled excitedly as he spread his arms widely in front of the building, some students turned to look at him in a weird way. He was just excited to show Nicholas, Euijoo and Taki.

Euijoo's jaw dropped upon seeing the majestic school in front of him. "Woah." He let out unknowingly, turning his head to the right to see Nicholas was just as shocked as him.

They all entered the school's entrance to be welcomed with a relaxed hallway. It felt extremely different for the three boys since their previous school was kind of deficient.

Fuma and Harua went to the lunchroom to get some breakfast, Jo and Yuma went to the basketball court to meet with their basketball team while the others guided the three around the school. Kei swung his arm around Taki's shoulders while he talked about anything they needed to be aware of.

Although while listening to his lecture, Nicholas couldn't help but felt curious about the vampires since he had never met one. "Hyung-" He started which made the older stopped talking and turned to him with his brows raised questioningly.

"Where are the vampires?" He asked in a hushed tone to prevent the humans around them from listening to him. "I'm just.. wondering 'cause in case I might meet them and don't actually know they're the vampires."

Nicholas could already foresee about meeting the vampires since he's the type who likes to squabble with whoever tries to mess with his friends. He did it before when someone made fun of Taki and it turned out destructive that he almost got expelled from school. Euijoo precautioned him numerous times about being patient and trying not to make it worse. And this time he was trying to control it.

"Yes? anyone looking for us?" A foreign voice joined them in a hushed tone.

It startled them that they all turned to look at the owner's voice to see a small pale guy. "Was in the toilet but heard someone mentioned vampiresss~ haha." He chuckled and it already made Nicholas scrunched his face.

"Sunoo! Come on, let them have privacy." Another pale guy joined beside him and a few others behind him. "They don't like us so we gotta go and I don't wanna waste my time with them right now."

"Hey, Hee. They were talking about us so I wanted to join what they were saying." He snickered and backed away from the wolves who were already scowling in annoyance.

"Back off!" Harua let out angrily, his eyebrows furrowed in a frown. "We don't want to waste our time with you all too. Who came and disturbed us first though?"

The group laughed before a tall guy with broad shoulders came forward to ruffle Harua's hair mockingly. "Yes dwarf, what a cutie! Don't be mad! We just wanted to be nice!" Sunghoon laughed.

Harua was about to say something until Sunghoon caught sight of the three newbies who looked at them in confusion, which interests him enough and he guessed they were new. Being able to read minds, he smirked and slid his hands into his pockets.

"Welcome to Whitebridge, fresh dogs."

──────────────────────

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

next chapter will be posted on sunday ! and keep on streaming fireworks !!

vote, comment down your thoughts and follow me for updates ! stay tune <3