one

"Here's it?" Nicholas asked as he looked around the house, unconvinced that was his friend's house.

The small house was almost like in the middle of nowhere in the forest of Whitebridge town. People thought it was just a haunted cabin or something so no one really dared to check out the place. Taki's nose twitched and he sniffed the air in an instant before his eyes gleamed delightfully.

"Yeah! I can smell Maki's horrid smell!" He said before stepping closer to the house, his hand reaching the door knob and twisting it open while Nicholas and Euijoo waited for whatever was coming.

Suddenly a loud growl can be heard and a silver-coloured wolf lunged toward Taki and then pinned him down with a glare. The three recognized the creature immediately and they all yelled in unison. "Kei Hyung! It's us!"

Kei's yellow werewolf eyes soften upon realizing his mates and he quickly got off from the surprised Taki. He transformed back to his human form with a wide smile plastered on his face, offering a hand out to Taki which he quickly took it and pulled him in a hug.

"Damn I missed you guys a lot! I was worried that you guys couldn't make it." Kei let go of Taki and embraced the other two in a tight hug.

Another five males peeked from the doorway in curiosity but then it quickly faded away when they noticed it was their best friends. They all ran toward them while howling happily and did a group hug in a second.

Euijoo grinned a lot upon seeing all of his best friends together. They hadn't seen each other for such a long time for their rules and safety as werewolves. It was hard, but for the sake of each other's safety, they had to do it no matter what.

Kei ushered them all and told them to be quiet since they needed to be careful outside. No one must know about their habitat, that's what he is most worried about. At first, he could sense a presence was coming that's why he thought the three boys were strangers or vampires.

"My sense has been bad lately, your smell was unknown to me," Kei said to Taki with a worried look. "Sorry if I scared you." The older ruffled the younger's hair with a small smile.

Taki winked it off and grinned. "Don't worry about it. I'm most excited about our new school right now!"

Yuma came closer to Nicholas before swinging an arm around his shoulders. "Whitebridge High is gonna be fun, we'll guide you trio around tomorrow first thing in the morning."

Euijoo nodded his head enthusiastically, ruffling his messy hair effortlessly looking better in a second. He couldn't wait to start a new life with his friends. Although, he wasn't ready much for whatever outcome was waiting for him.

——————————————

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

hello guys! sorry for making you wait for so long. i've been kinda busy with my part-time job while trying to make time writing. hope you guys have been doing well! our girl binna will appear soon ;)