Chapter 88 - Reason

2pm

Error's View:
I had called Ink to tell him the situation and he was more than happy to let me stay with Geno until Reaper got back. I was sat in the living room eating chocolate when Reaper arrived.

* Oh, hey Error- is everything okay?

* No. Everything is not okay, what happened to Geno in the past, when he left my family and I.

* ...What?

* Don't play dumb with me Reaper, I know something bad happened, something traumatic.

* That's Geno's to tell, not mine.

* For goodness sake Reaper HE ALMOST WALKED OFF A CLIFF TODAY! I need to know, do you hear me?!?!

* He...he did WHAT?

* That girl, Bete Noire, she was controlling him on past memories. Tell me what fucking happened to him.

Reaper closed the living room door and we sat down on separate sofas.

* Well?

* There's a reason why Geno wanted to reunite with everyone through a baby party.

* Which is..?

* We...We lost our first baby when she was born. He knew that this pregnancy was high risk so he wanted to at least show you that you were an uncle...

* I...I'm so sorry...

* It's alright..after the birth and loss, he started having these...episodes, kept on going into a trance, he'd try ending himself without even realising what he was doing. Which is why I don't work as often anymore, I need to be there whenever he has an episode.

* Has he...has he ever hurt himself?

* Yeah, but I always heal him. Don't talk about this with him, it's traumatic for him.

* Sure..

Her View:
"What do you mean you didn't get it done."

"His Error saved him. But I can get him out of the way. You know your planned project on Ink?"

X!Gaster looked at me.

"He's pregnant with Error's child. I think now would be a great time to those experiments...."

=)

Ink's View:
It took me a while, but I got out of bed and onto the wheelchair. It would be inconvenient to use crutches in my condition. I took the lift downstairs and entered the kitchen.

* Hi Ink! How are you feeling?

Outer was baking cookies. It smelt amazing.

* Better than yesterday. Are those chocolate chip cookies? They smell so good!

* Hehe, yeah. They're just cooling down. How's the little one doing?

* Good actually. I bit of cramping here and there but that's expected after an explosion I guess.

* Well make sure you tell Sci that, just in case. :)

I nodded as he gave me a plate of cookies and a glass of milk.

* The others are in the living room if you wanna go chill with them, I'll bring more cooking out.

* Okie dokie!

I wheeled myself to the living room and sat in the sofa with my snack. The others were playing a card game.

UNO, to be exact.

* Hey Ink! How are you feeling?

* Awesome thanks, who's losing.

Everyone looked at Cross.

* Screw you ALL!!1!1

We all laughed as Cross raged during the game. I watched game after game, getting along with everyone. After an hour, I decided to go back to the bedroom to relax and hang an energy drip.

"Hi."

I jumped at the sound of somebody's voice, quickly turning to face her.

* How did you get in here-?!

"Oh I have my ways...so I'll take it you don't know who I am?" She asked, grabbing a Fanta can from the mini fridge.

* Of course I know who are you, I know who everybody is, but not everyone knows who I am. What's up?

"You know I'm a villain right?"

* Yes, but I have nothing against you. Why?

"Well I think you've forgotten something very detrimental~"

* I often forget things...what did I forget?

She looked at my...my tummy.

"Weren't you worried about bad people finding out something to use against you?" She smiled, taking a sip.

I froze.

"Anyways, I've been working with a Gaster for a while now, and this Gaster wants you to be his next project. You don't have a choice~ so you could either come willingly or be forced."

* ...Well I'm not in a state to fight you, so let's make a deal.

"Oh, a deal?"

* I want to give birth first, so the child is with its father, then I'll do what you want.

"Hm, deal. It's nice to see you so cooperative, if you'd said no, Geno's life would've been on the line..!"

Emotionless. My vials had worn off.

* Which Gaster are you teamed up with?

"Oh you'll find it soon enough." She Continued smiling.

* Get out of my room please.

She started walking up to me as I felt the effect of the energy drip fall into place.

* Do I need to repeat myself?

She stopped walking.

"If I find out that you've told anybody about this...I'll personally make sure that baby suffers in your womb." Her eyes were glowing pink as she threatened me.

I nodded before she disappeared. Within seconds, Error returned.

* Hey Inky, are you okay? You look like you've just a ghost...

* I think I need to sit down...

And so I did. What had I just agreed to...

* Need me to get you a drink? Medicine? Sci?

* I think I might throw up...

* A drink, got it.

Error gave me a bag right before I threw up. He got me cold apple juice and rubbed my back.

* What happened?

* Nothing...I'm fine.

Don't lie to him!
He has every reason to.
He's upset...!
You're making matters worse.

* Sure?

* M-Mhm..

I went to lay down and grabbed a pillow.

Let it all out...

I couldn't help but start to cry into it. Error came into bed with me and gave me a hug and cuddle.

Ink's hurting right now..
I can see that.
W-We need t-to g-get help-!

* It's gonna be okay babe, I promise.