"How long do you think it will take them to realize we're not heading there anymore?"

"No Idea. I'm not even sure how they found out we were heading there in the first place. Did you call anyone else?"

"No, just you. Were you with anyone when I called you?"

"Just Linda, but she wouldn't tell them; she knows how much you hate being followed by them. Plus, I rushed out of our hotel room so quickly that I didn't even tell her what was happening."

"Right." Amy mumbles, Making a mental note to ask Starling who Linda is later.

"Did you tell anyone you were going to the junkyard?"

"Ummm..." Amy panics, unsure if Starling had or not. "I'm not sure; my memory is kind of murky. I don't think so though." Anna looks at Amy worriedly. The same worried look that had crossed her face each time she had previously sped up "You better not start speeding again."

"Right, sorry."

"How about you stop apologizing and just stop speeding!"

"Ok, Sor..." Anna stops herself and looks over at Amy. Hurt, worry, and guilt swirl through her eyes. The constant looks are beginning to get on Amy's nerves, and it only worsens as an acquired silence elapses. Every few seconds or so, Anna pulls her eyes away from the road to look at who she thinks is Starling, not helping the annoyance mounting in Amy's chest or her feeling of unease about sitting next to someone who thinks they know her, but she has no idea who is. Anna opens her mouth to say something, but the sound of her phone ringing reverberates through the car from the speakers. With a look of relief, Anna hits the button on her center console to pick up the call. Before she can say anything, the person on the other end of the call begins talking rapidly and loudly. Amy flinches away from the speaker placed next to her right ear.

"What on earth is going on, Anna!? You get a call in the middle of the night from some random person and run out of the house without a word to me! Now I'm getting calls from the director of that stupid superhero show asking what hospital you're at! How did they get my number in the first place! And why are you at a hospital?"

"I'm fine, Linda. Starling got into an accident, and she's not up to being filmed. We're heading to a hospital out of our way to avoid the filming crew. I'm sorry they're bothering you. I'll talk to them when this all blows over"

When Anna had first arrived, Amy had wondered why she was chosen to be Starling's manager because she seemed so absent-minded, constantly jumping from one thing to another as she herded Amy into the car. Hearing how easily she brushes aside the other person's (Linda) worries, it's clear to Amy why she had been chosen for the role. She had been able to ease their concerns without giving away too much information.

"Ok. Be Careful... Oh! Don't Speed!" Amy lets out a chuckle at Linda's words.

"Starling's already reprimanded me for that multiple times. You know me so well."

"That's why you love me."

"That and your cooking." Amy sinks into her chair. The conversation taking place next to her feels too personal. She almost feels guilty for listening in on it.

"Speaking of which, will you be back at the hotel for breakfast, or should I bring some for you and Starling to the hospital?" Linda says.

"I'll probably stay with Starling in the hospital overnight, so I won't be back for a while. It's not a good idea for you to come to the hospital, though. If the film crew is harassing you with calls, I wouldn't put it past them to follow you as well."

"Ok, I'll put some in the fridge for you and Starling in case you can make it back to the hotel and want something to warm up. I... they're calling me again. What should I tell them?"