•Chapter 5•

"Ahh!!" she moaned pining her face harder in the tiled wall of bathroom, her fingernails pressing further in the tiles, which screamed the soft material.

"Faster" she moaned pushing her hips back to allow the thrusts more fluid. The person on top of her thrust inside her faster, his nails digging in the flesh of her hips and teeth bit into her neck probably leaving bruises. He thrust deeper into her and she tightened around him before convulsing. And then he too pulled out spilling his semen over her hips.

"Round two" he whispered in her ear and was about to enter her once again but she pulled away from him.

"Enough for today, go out my assistant is waiting for you"

"Can I at least get your number for some other time"

"No" she moved to sink and splashed cold water over her face while the man she had over her not more than a minute ago walked out. Once he was out she immediately wiped herself off his remains over her body and set her dress. Today she was at a party Mika had hosted for his success and to say this was the worst party to ever exist won't be wrong. It was an open mic which was absurd idea in its own and now these rich snobs were making use of stage.

She was successful in spending some time in washroom busying herself but now she was back and was bored out of her mind. She tried to spend time there but now she have had enough of it. Having enough of it she decided to leave the party and walked out of the party venue. The night air of LA welcomed her in its arm and soon she got a cab home.

Reaching home the first thing she did was get changed out of this uncomfortable dress and wash away the make-up before changing into her PJs and get into bed. She put on rerun of Gilmore Girls and watched it whilst eating ice cream, which was wrong. She knew she had just signed a deal and was supposed to be in figure but she cared less.

Next day she spent three hours in gym and then went for a spa, a manicure session where she got her nails painted maroon so she would announce or maybe drop a hint of her collaboration with Maroon.

Immediately her phone lit up with likes and comments, comments more love than hate. This would have been the most love comments she had ever received in her life.

~Goddess

~Why so pretty!?

~Maroon looks good on you

There was not a single comment about her collaboration with Maroon and she was grateful for that. It was still kept in wraps and the launch will be a huge surprise to the world. She was so excited to work with Maroon.

She was reading the comments when her mobile lit up with an incoming call, an unknown number flashing over her screen but she picked up the call anyway.

"What the hell girl, you fired up the internet" she pulled away the phone and checked who it was again, if she recognized the number but no, she didn't.

"Who is it again?"

"Oh I am sorry, I am Dylan. Remember we met that day"

"Yes I remember" how can she forget Dylan, he would have been the best person she had met in Maroon. She was really looking forward to what he had planned, though she wasn't expecting anything extravagant or daring or anything because this was not what they were. Even if Dylan have those crazy ideas, they won't act on it.

"Okay I want to meet you over coffee and talk about this project"

"Tell me what we need to talk about"

"I'll tell you, in an hour. I am sending you the address" and then he didn't wait for her reply as he cut the call and in a second Amara received an address.

So the night Amara spent tryin go spend time with Dylan who was a ball of energy and Amara has a closed off personality.