𝐈𝐗

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"MAZE" I shouted as washed the toner out of my hair. The door was quickly opened. "What jazzy, you're interrupting real house wifes of New York " she sassed. "Girl, no one Cares about you hyping up Bethany frankel, what fucking time is it." I yelled at her. I heard her groan "it's five twenty pm" she said

I felt my heart drop, I was in the shower for three hours?. I rushed my showering process and closed the water. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my body. I harshly pulled the curtain back and stepped out. I wrap a smaller towel around my hair. I dry myself while walking and almost tripping to the bedroom. I could hear maze laugh behind me as she follows me slowly to the room.

"What's so funny" i stressed out. I slided my briefs under my towel. I looked at maze who was laying in my bed. I give her a look and she flipped over laying on her stomach and her face away from me.

"It's just, you're so funny," she laughed as I Lotion and put my bra on. I walk to my dresser tapping maze thigh letting her know I'm done. "How am I so funny, they're about to be here soon and I'm still in my underwear" I told her slapping on deodorant. " well because you're so gullible , it's four- twenty five." She said sitting up, I turned around and put my black slacks on that laid on the bed

"you're worrying so much you called me at six am to dye your roots. I think the black roots would of matched the fit." She shrugged and laid back down. "You're gonna be fine. Your outfit is picked out and all You have to do is your hair." She told me.

I grabbed my socks and slided them on. I walked in to my bathroom with maze on my trail. I saw all my hair tools laid out already. "Did you-" she cut me off "yeah when you were running to the room to get dressed" she said sitting on top of my toilet cover. I released my hair from the towel.

I spent a bit of time drying and blowing out my hair till it was perfect. I put on my diamond studs and my sliver rings and layered necklace. Maze came up behind with my white dress shirt in hand. I put it own and button it up, I left two buttons open for the sex appeal.

Maze spins me around and fixs my collar and jewelry. She sprays one of my colognes then this fruity perfume. "What is that" I questioned, it didn't smell bad it was just so fruity.

"It's this French perfume, fruity just like you" she smiled, tapping my cheeks with her fingers.

I run my hands through my freshly bleach hair. "What time it is" I asked, it felt like it was just ten minutes, I opened my makeup drawer grabbing black eyeliner and mascara. "Five-thirty" she shrugged sitting on the counter in front of me. I felt my eyes bulge out of my head.

" how was it Five-thirty pm already" I rushed out as I hurry to do my mascara and bottom eyeliner, maze shrugs and helps me clean up the eye make up. As soon as we finished, a knock was placed at the door. "Holy shit" I gasped as I rushed out the bathroom and to the door. I Flatten the top of my head with my hands before releasing a breath.