𝙲𝚑. 1-𝙿𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑'𝚜 𝚅𝚊𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

THUD!

Where am I? 

.

.

.

I can't feel my legs...

.

.

.

You slowly open your eyes to find yourself in an abandoned field, only to see flowers, mushrooms, and little creatures you're unfamiliar with. 

"Princess!" You yelped, lifting your head, as you saw a small figure wearing a poke-a-dot mushroom hat, blue vest, and white diaper. 

"Pardon?" You asked. 

"Princess, we've been looking everywhere for you again." He said, looking at you while you remained on the ground, trying to figure out what happened. 

"You have?" You asked.

The little guy looked at you for a moment. "Of course. Your sister has been looking everywhere for you since this morning." He said as you sat up, rubbing your head, trying to remember what happened. 

"My sister?" You asked. 

"Y/N, do I have to tell you everything? Peach is looking for you!" He exclaimed. 

"Oh! Daisy!" You jolt up, almost knocking over the Toad as you dust off your dress. 

A/N: Or choose any BESIDE'S dress. I can already tell none of you are a dress type, so I want to make this more suitable.

Dress (You can change it any way you like. IDC.)

Outfit: Casual

Outfit: Casual

You ran to the Mushroom Kingdom to meet up with your sister quickly

You ran to the Mushroom Kingdom to meet up with your sister quickly. You tried to avoid tripping over while running as fast as possible. Peach was talking to the Mario brothers when you reached the throne room. 

"Y/N! You made it." Peach beamed. 

You panted. You were feeling sweat down your forehead, back, and armpits.

"S-Sorry, I'm late. I was in the garden, and I--" You were trying to explain to your sister about your delay.

"It's alright. I just needed to talk to you for a moment. Daisy and I are going on a vacation, but this is only for you to know since we can't have anyone, including Bowser, know about my disappearance." Peach says as you feel a little uncertain about this motive. 

"Me? Lead the Mushroom Kingdom?" You asked. 

"I know you can do it. I'll be back next week." She said with a soft smile. 

"I-I don't know what I can do since this is your kingdom." You looked at her, worried, as Peach rested her hands on your shoulders. 

"You'll be just fine." She said. 

Mario looked at you to say, "You have nothing to worry about, Y/N. We'll be around to make sure you are safe." You sheepishly nodded. 

~

A day later, Peach left with Daisy for a vacation without letting anyone know she had left. You were busy running the Mushroom Kingdom and felt extremely nervous.

"Okay, it shouldn't be a problem. Peach can do it. So can I!" You placed your tiara on your head and adjusted your outfit, trying to put on a brave face. 

Be confident.

Strong. 

Do your best. 

You walked down the hallway exiting out of your room as Toad appeared. 

"Princess! One of the townspeople needs help." He said. 

"Oh, what for?" You asked. 

"They need help with the bugs messing around their Apple stand." Said Toad.

"Oh boy..." You gulped.

~

"Princess! Something happened in town, and it's horrible!" Toad burst into the library while you were reading a book. 

You shut your book, asking, "What kind of trouble?" 

"The caterpillars are coming around and messing with the food." 

"They might need some in their territory." You stood up to help the townspeople fix up whatever they could. 

~

You sat in your bathtub feeling relaxed, wearing a facial mask, and lit candles around the bathroom. 

BANG!

BANG!

"Yes?" You asked. 

"Princess! The citizens need help, and it's bad!" Toad shouted from the other side of the door. 

"What is it now?" You audibly sighed. 

"The fishes are coming up from the toilet!" He exclaimed. 

"Get Mario and Luigi to do it. They're plumbers, after all, and they can fix it." You replied.

"But they got drained away while trying to fix it! You have to help, princess!" Toad exclaimed. 

Y/N P.O.V.

I could only keep track of some things that happened when I had quality time. It's already getting late after the whole day of running around doing duties around the Mushroom Kingdom. I need to relax. 

I went to my room and collapsed on my bed, feeling my legs jiggling and my arms aching

I went to my room and collapsed on my bed, feeling my legs jiggling and my arms aching. My back was sore as I stared up at the ceiling. 

"I need some sleep," I mumbled. 

I got up to shower quickly, changed into my nightgown, and put my hair in a high bun. Then I walked over to my bed, crawled underneath the covers switching off the lamp. 

I thought I would get plenty of shut-eye, but I felt something on my bed moving around. I thought it was nothing, but then something jumped onto me, and I gasped. I felt ropes wrapped around my wrist and legs as I struggled to break free. Everything was happening all at once, and I felt a sack thrown over me, and all I saw was darkness. 

A/N: Soooo...this is part 1! I will write more since I am almost done with the Super Mario Movie! I added more drafts to write a little about what I can think of until the end.