They look at each other then back at us. "We'll help you, but give us time to keep Cl/n busy." D/n said, before him and M/n leaves the warehouse.

Y/n's pov;
"We're near Sliver corners base, we'll need to get in the tree linings. So we don't get seen by the guards." I said. I pulled Static's reins to go right and everyone followed me to the right where the tree linings are and stayed hidden. Walking about a mile or two, we finally approached the Sliver corners walls and went to the side. We are on the other side of the camp and luckily enough there's a door we can use. Me, my siblings, and the others get off the horses.

"Hajime, Kenshirou you two stay here with the horses. Me and my siblings will get Samon and Kiji." I said.

"Right," Kenshirou said, as him and Hajime grabbed the horses reins.

"Be carefully," Hajime said.

I walk towards the door and opened it slowly and peaked inside, when the close was clear. I whispered to my siblings before I went through the door first. I hurried over to the very tall grass to hide, and looked back to B/n closing the door behind him after him and Aria came in. They came into the grass with me and I whispered. "Stay close and be careful since it's day light.".

"We know the drill." B/n whispered.

I went ahead of my siblings and we snuck through the grass until we reached the road of Sliver corner. I stopped and looked around. The guards standing on the walls were to busy looking out ahead of them. I look to my right, and everyone was too busy doing their own thing. I hurried over to the other side of the street and got back into the tall grass beside the warehouse, my siblings followed right behind me.

"Let's get this over with, I don't wanna be here." Aria whispered.

"I know," I whispered. Looking around the corner of the warehouse, I sneaked over to the door when it was clear, and opened the door just enough to get inside, i look back at my siblings and waved at them to get inside quickly. They quickly came around the corner and went inside, I go inside as well and closed the door behind me.  Turning around, Aria and B/n were already helping Samon and Kiji by cutting the ropes. I run over to them. "Are you two okay?".

"Yes, we're okay." Kiji said, as Aria helped him up while B/n helped Samon to his feet.

"We need to get out of here now, before they come back." I said. My siblings, Samon, and Kiji nodded. We ran to the door but  stopped when we heard people talking outside. "Hide quickly!" I whispered to them, and we ran over to the stack of boxes near the wall and hid behind them. I peaked through the cracks of the boxes, when the door opens and Cl/n came in with his group. I was shocked to see my mother and father behind him

"Where are they?!" Cl/n yelled and looked back at my parents.

"We just left them ten minutes ago and they were still tied up." D/n said.

One of Cl/n's men walks over to the ropes and looks at them. "Cl/n, these ropes were cut.".

"Those bow and arrow loving brats! Find them and capture them!" Cl/n said.

"Yes sir," Everyone said and ran out of the warehouse before Cl/n walked out.

"This will be tough getting out." I said.

"Can we still get out?" Kiji asked.

"It'll be harder, just follow our lead." I said, I came out of hiding first and went to the door. I peaked out and everyone's looking around. There's shit tons of people guarding the gates. "Oh man," I mumbled.

"Well?" I hear B/n asked, before he got beside me to look. "Oh shit,".

"Yeah, but we might have to go the long way. We'll have to circle around." I said.

"I see what you're saying." B/n said.

"Let's hurry, we're sitting ducks right now." Aria said.

I look out really quick. "Okay, let's  go." We snuck out of the warehouse and we went a sharp left instead of going right where the tall grass is. Right now, we're out in the open and we ran behind this cabin house. "These houses and buildings will give us some cover.".

"Lead the way, bro." B/n said.

~

After running behind buildings, and houses the people of Sliver corner were shouting out of anger since they can't find us.  I could see the door me and my siblings came in at up ahead. "Almost there,"

"Finally," Samon whispered.

"I found the brats!" I look behind us and it was a guy of Sliver corner.

"Run faster!" I said, before I picked up the speed. I open the door we came in through. "Come on, go!" My siblings ran through the door first before Samon and Kiji. The sound of a gun going off and hitting the wall beside me, made me flinched. I go out last while closing the door behind me. "Let's get the fuck out of here! They know we're here." I run up to my horse and got on and made him run.

D/n's pov;
Me and Cl/n climbed up the ladder to the top of the wall to look out for the people that escaped. I stared out past the wall and saw a small group of people on horses run out from the woods and I immediately recognized my kids. My eyes widen. "They grew up so much," I thought.

"Give me that gun, time to shoot the brats down!" Cl/n said, as he grabbed the rifle from the guards hands and aimed. I realized who he was going to shoot first. It was oldest son, Y/n. Cl/n's finger was on the trigger and was about to shoot.

"No!" I shouted and pushed down the gun. Sadly I was too late, the gun fired when I pushed down the gun. I look back to my kids and my eyes widen. "Oh no," I mumbled in disbelief.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey, everyone I hope you guys like this chapter so far!

Thoughts?

The next chapter is going to make me cry, the death of a character is going to happen in the next chapter. Have you guessed who it is yet?

Have a good day/night everyone!