2 Asks & 1 Dare

ME/Mia - AYE GET HERE!! Read this

...

Zalgo- 1.My father, Nammah is a what I would say a neglectful ass. My mother allowed his critisism so her too was an asshole.

2. As for my siblings I only have one and that is Am Dhaeger, worst name in existence.

3.Ofcourse they do not welcome Slender as my husband, it is forbidden for me but did I listen? No I did not.

4. My childhood was okay I guess, as royal blood I had many duties since the age of 5 and when I was 13 I was engaged to marry a wealthy young lady who happened to kill herself before the wedding. I felt bad for her. I spent secret hangouts and picnics with Slender as children, we would climb trees, play in the streams and dance in the rain. It seemed okay before my father drowned me with different marriage arrangements and duties to take over hell.

5.I've had many ex's, I never loved them they were set up by my parents so I can find a wife and make an heir. Ofcourse
Lazari is my daughter but her mother is well....

Slender- That seems awfully too much, so young aswell. Im sorry.

Zalgo- Not your fault darli-

Poof the hoe now has cat ears!

Slender- Pfft- oh my..Hahahhaa💀

Zalgo- Its not funny! TAKE IT OFF!!

Me/Mia -Nuh uh your highness, my request is to make you suffer with this only for the rest of the day.

Zalgo- What are you-?

Slender- sitting on his lap facing him , its so soft, it makes you look pathetically adorable. I cant even bear the sight no more.

The whole fucking room is everyone  giggling and wheezing💀

Slender- playfully fluffing around with his hair and ears still comfortably on his lap.

Zalgo- I guess I can get used to it~

Slender- Oh shut up you were never this cute before.

Zalgo- Ouch. Your a prick!

Slender- Hmph I'd like to think so.

Me/Mia- Oh dear its another question for the man whore himself...

Øff3nder - I do not r@p3 they ask for it!
In my other free time I occasionaly go out the fancy areas.

Me/Mia -The only fancy area I can think of is another girls vagagay and no they do not ask for your just a bitch wjo thinks everyone wants him but everyone avoids you! EVEN YOUR BROTHERS AND THAT INCLUDES SPLENDOR!

Øff3nder- Tch bitch..

Me/Mia -Welp thats it for this one!