2

*Kian POV*
He's different. he'll understand you. It was after school I was looking for Jc I walked around I found him "Hey Jc" "Hey kian" it was an awkward silence "So you wanna head to the bus?" Jc nodded his head we walked over to the stop.

We didn't say anything until we got to my house. "Do you live with your parents?" He asked me "No." "Oh" I walked him over to the door "Kian do you feel awkward?" "Yea..yes...kinda" "I don't want it to be awkward, how bout' you tell me about yourself" "Uh well I don't live up with my parents, as you can see.." "Uh I...." I didn't want to tell him "How bout' you tell me about you?" "Well I moved here...but I didn't want to..." "Why?" "I can't tell you" are you like me? "Oh well Jc wanna watch TV?" "Sure" we just watched spongebob "Jc are we good friends?" "I guess so your the only person that's been nice to me" "And your the only person that's ever been nice to me" "why are people so mean to you, I mean you look so cool" "I'll tell you when I think we know each other better" Me and Jc talked all night about each other I finally wanted to tell him but I'm still not sure.

"Jc can i tell you now?" "Yeah kian" "I'm not sure how to say this but im-" "Gay?" I said nothing "Oh kian I didn't mean to cut you off I'm sorry!" "No its fine are you okay with it?" "Yes of course! I'm perfectly fine".

*Next day Jc POV*
I wanted to tell him I'm gay too but I'm too scared. Why? Just tell him next time you see him. Well not exactly next time but soon. Soon enough I was walking over to school.

I decided to walk instead of take the bus there was kian he was talking with some other boy I'm not sure if he just met him or not I walked over to him "Hey kian, hey random person" "oh Jc this is Alex, He just moved here but I've known him for ever!" "Hi..." I said "Hi Jc!" I didn't like this guy I hope he doesn't love kian.

Sorry for the short chapter >///< But just wait for tomorrow! ❤