Rules

On the Discord server, we have a channel that outlines all the rules; however, before you consider joining, we would like you to read through a shortened version of our rules to make sure you are aware of what is expected from you.

1. Be respectful to everyone, regardless of race, religion, culture, and identity. We are LGBTQ+ friendly as we strive to be an inclusive and accepting server.

2. No bullying. If someone is bullying someone on the server, it will result in an immediate ban. We do not tolerate this at all.

3. Follow the chats as directed. Each chat is designated to a different topic, such as writing, art, general, etc. If you have questions, feel free to ask in gen chat or in server-questions chat.

4. Triggering content. There is absolutely no porn, NSFW, or R-rated material allowed on the server. We do allow discussion on certain topics, but they should be given a trigger warning beforehand and then placed behind spoiler bars to help protect people who are uncomfortable with that topic. If you are unsure how to use spoiler bars or if a topic needs to be censored, please ask an admin before you post.

5. If you participate in a big group event, you have a responsibility to actively participate. Big group events are never mandatory for anyone, but if you do sign up and don't provide active participation, Event Strikes will be given out.

6. You must read through the complete rules on the server and introduce yourself as it instructs there.

7. All BNHA fans are welcome, regardless of how new they are to the fandom.

8. Have fun!