hanging out with james 🫶

When I was talking to James, we agreed to hang out at some point today, but we're not sure when. No one expect from me and James are free this afternoon, so it will be kind of like a date? But not in a romantic way, obviously, because as I've said before, I have to get over him. I'm not some Lady, just a normal teenage girl who, for some reason, hangs out with Royals? And only a couple real friends. So basically just like every other girl in the whole world, minus the part about hanging out with the Royal Family, so I guess I'm really lucky even just to talk to them! Back to the point, James is going to come round to my house for a bit, then we're going to go and see Barbie in my private cinema! ( I told him to wear pink but he said no >:( . I'm still wearing pink either way!)
After finishing breakfast, I went upstairs and chose my outfit. I wore a pink white fox hoodie and some lululemon leggings. I couldn't be bothered doing much makeup, and knowing me I will probably sweat it off during the movie. All I did was my skincare and my glossier mascara and anastia brow gel. I went downstairs and watched some of The Summer I Turned Pretty, until I got a text from James.
_________________________________
James 💍
James 💍: im free now if you are!
you: okk so am i!! text me when u set off!
James 💍: okay cya soon!!
you: byee :)
_________________________________
As I saw his limo pull up the driveway, I ran downstairs and opened the double doors.
"Hey!" I said to him excitedly.
"Hi! Sorry I'm late!" He replied.
"It's no problem!" I assured him. I noticed he was wearing a pink Ralph Lauren jumper. This may be slightly weird but he looked so fine in the if im going to be honest!
"Do you want some snacks for the movie?" I asked him.
"Yeah sure, what have you got?"
"Uhm, we can put some popcorn in the popcorn machine, or there's a draw full of sweets, just choose anything!" I said. Did that sound rude? Why am I always overthinking stuff when I'm around him? It really frustrates me.
"Can we share some popcorn?" He asked.
"Yeah of course! Sweet or salty?"
"Salty please." He replied. The only right answer.
Whilst the popcorn was being made, I got us some drinks, I got myself a Lipton's Peach Iced Tea, and he wanted a Diet Coke. After the popcorn was ready, I poured it into a bag, and tried to carry the drinks down to the cinema, but it was to much for me to hold.
"Here, let me take the drinks." He said.
"Thank you so much!" I thanked him. I could feel my self blushing so much, that it was so embarrassing, I just hoped he didn't notice, and if he did, he was good at hiding it.
We sat down in the comfy leather seats and I went down to put the movie on. I could feel him looking at me whilst I was walking down the stairs. ( You know that feeling when you think somone is staring at you.)
_________________________________
The movie was super good, but James had to go home because he had boxing practice. I had to text the girls about what happened!
_________________________________
The girly pops 💍💍💍
you: guyss guess what?!
chloe 😍: what???!
ava 😍: did you hang out with James again?!
you: maybbee
fifi 😍: ooooo tell us what happened!!!!
you: * you tell them every detail about what happened*
fifi 😍: AHHHHH
ava 😍: you and James together tho>>>>>>
chloe 😍: 🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢🚢
you: guyss we're just friends
you: for now 🤭
ava😍: next week i bet u 2 will be dating
you: more like next century
chloe😍: mhmmmm
you: yes
fifi😍: we'll see about that
you: i gtg now byeee
fifi 😍: me too byeee
chloe 😍: cya guys
ava: cyaa
_________________________________
a/n : i finally wrote!!!! I've just looked back and this chapter is kinda cringe 🫣 anyways hope you enjoyed! sorry i haven't wrote in like 10 years aha