after the party 🫶

9:27pm
The party was so much fun, and seeing James and the Royal Family again felt amazing. I was a bit bummed that the party was over, but James and Louise said I can call them whenever! Me, Ivy and Ben are gonna come round to theirs tomorrow after my netball tournament, which I am super excited about.
"Does anyone want anything to eat? Though I'm pretty full." Asked Dad.
"No thanks" i replied.
"No" Said Ivy. She's been glued to her phone ever since the party.
"Hmm, I'll have a bagel!" Said Ben enthusiastically.
I rolled my eyes.
"How can you possibly need MORE to eat? We've just been served plenty of food at James' party!"
"You mean your boyfriends party!"
"Shut up!" I stuck my tongue out at him.
"Guys! Be quite, your mother is trying to get Maddie asleep!" Dad said, staring at us both.
I glared at Ben. Ivy had somehow slipped upstairs to her room, probably texting this mystery person she's been texting since the party. Hopefully it's not James.
I trailed up to my room, after watching the Kardashian's AGAIN. I got changed into my Victoria's Secret silk pj's and did my night time skincare, which consisted of:  the Glossier cleanser, the Fenty Beauty Toner, the Drunk Elephant facial oil, The Byoma Rich Moisturiser and the Lanige Lip Sleeping Mask.
_________________________________
( Ik it's short but i will write more tomorrow x )