saturday 🫶

8:30 am
Turns out my netball tournament was cancelled, so i had the morning free and woke up early for no reason!
James 💍
you: heyyy
james💍 : hey what's up?
you: my netball game was cancelled :(((
butt that means we can meet up whenever! but Ben might have rugby idk??
james💍 : ok lemme talk to my parents.
james💍 : btw is it ok if Charlotte and stuff are their?
you: yea ofc it's ok!
james 💍 : 👍
_________________________________
8:45
After replying to all my snaps, I pulled myself out of bed and went to go get breakfast. No one was awake yet so I just got Crunchy Nuts and watched the Kardashians.
"Hey! When's your netball game?" My mum asked me as she was coming down the stairs.
"Oh yeah about that, it's been cancelled AGAIN!"
"Do you know why?" My mum asked
"Nope. I just got a email saying it was cancelled"
"Well that's a shame. Have you had any breakfast?"
"Yeah I had Crunchy Nuts."
"Ok, do you wants a smoothie?"
"Sure why not!" I replied
After my mum made the smoothie I went upstairs to my room as everyone was awake.
the girly pops 💍💍💍
you: heyy! my netball game was cancelled:((((
ava 🫶: noo that's acc so sadd
chole 🫶: butt that does mean we can hang out later! maybe wanna got to westfield or like oxford street??
you: yea ofc but it'll have to be later im seeing James and Louise today!
fifi 🫶 : omgggg
fifi 🫶 : how was the party btw?
you: omg it was soo funn 🤭
ava 🫶 : aha ur lucky u got to go!!
chole : yea!!
you: ye ikk!!!
_________________________________
9:30
James 💍
james 💍 : what time are you coming over?
you : idk i will talk to my parents after I'm ready!
james 💍 : okay see you soon!
you : cya!
_________________________________
I decided to do my everything shower, so I was in there for ages! Once I finally got out I put on my Filter-By Molly-Mae dressing gown and started my skincare and hair, I just curled my hair and didn't put any makeup on. I picked out a outfit and got changed.

I picked out this outfit cuz my Kayla STOLE the top I was going to wear!! I just sat on my bed and scrolled there tiktok

"Y/ n and Kayla! When are you going to Louise's and James' house?"
"I don't know any time really!" I called down to my mum.
"Yeah any time!" Said Kayla
"Ok! I'm just going to go drop off ben to rugby and Dad is out with Maddie so just get our chauffeur to drop you round!" Shouted mum
"Yes Mum. We'll leave in a second!" Replied Kayla
"Ok by girls have fun!" Said mum
"Bye!" Me and Kayla replied in sync!
_________________________________
As our driver pulled us up to James' house I picked up my Chanel purse and stepped out of the car with Kayla. As we walked up the steps I saw Charlotte looking out the window.
"Their here!" I could see her mouth excitedly.
Before I even started to knock James came out and greeted us, little Louis running up and hugging me, Louise coming up behind.
"Hi Louis!" I said to him
"Hello y / n! I missed you!"
I laughed " I missed you too!" I replied
I went up and hugged James and Louise, and greeted them.
We went inside, into the living and put on the TV and watched Tangled, as Charlotte, George me and Louis loved it. I think James secretly liked it too. After it had finished me and James went to make smoothies for everyone and started making tiktoks in the kitchen.
After we finally made the smoothies we gave them to the little kids first then Kayla and Louise.
_________________________________
sorry this took so long to come out I've been rlly busy x