SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY: Part 1

*AN: Yes I had to make a wrestling quote here don't judge me. Also I decided to make 2 parts. Let me know if y'all prefer long chapters like the last few or shorter one. Or mixes. IDK ELWHY IT WONT WORK PROPERLY ABOVE BUT ITS BELOW AS WELL.

~Sunday Morning Phone Call 3rd Person POV~

Sunday morning Harri woke up after a somewhat peaceful night of dreaming. Thankfully the night before memories of the past didn't plague her thoughts while she slept.  She also knew that today was Sunday meaning that her other Soul Bond and his Pack would be stopping by that evening to pick up everything for Teddy and then they would be going to where he would be babysat that evening. Honestly she had hoped that the Potter luck wouldn't have done what it did but she honestly couldn't be surprised anymore.

~Flashback to her and her brothers talking (all flashbacks will be in italics)~

Harri knew that when she got home her and the boys would have to have the conversation of what in the world had just happened at school and what the heck happened between her and Jasper. The three siblings had already gone into their house and were sitting in the living room when an awkward silence passed over them.

Draco who couldn't take it anymore stated "All right we all know something bloody well has already happened, and we all know it's because of the Potter luck. So what happened between you and Mr. Goldeneyes and why did he seem so interested in you, even though you just met today, and you have no excuse for the way you were blushing the way you were."

Harri knew that she was not going to get out of this so she started telling her brothers about how one of the pulls she had felt before that went in two different directions, finally snapped into place when she looked Jasper in the eye for the first time. And the more she spoke of how it happened and his reaction to her, especially after hearing everyone talk about how unsocial Jasper is to anyone outside of his family, really started angering the boys even more.

Before anything else can be said Neville stated "I'm pretty sure I know what they were, when we first saw them in the parking lot my Animagus side started warning me that we were surrounded by predators, and I know yours were too. The only thing I can think of is that they are vampires, but not like the ones from our world. These ones seem to be the ones that in our Defense textbooks they called them the Cold Ones, based on their presence but instead of red eyes which means a human blood drinker they have the golden which means they drink animal blood."

Draco and Harri just sat there and silence for a minute before Draco side while putting his hand over his face and saying "Only you would have the kind of luck where you leave the dangerous Wizarding World that always seems to want to kill you, just for you to have a Soul Bond with not only one person but two. And not only that one of those two is a bloody vampire. I have no idea how you're going to explain this to my mother, but I do not wish to be a part of that conversation."