not your fault. ch.9

Finneys pov

I'm tugging on Vances jean jacket. He slowly takes it off, making me wait, i'm getting impatient.
I look at vance sternly, or atleast try.
"Vance please, I'm getting impatient" I whine.

"Baby, just wait~" he hums. Ugh, why's he so damn hot.

He picks me up, my legs still wrapped around his waist, and he pushes me up against the wall. He takes his- mine- our? Hoodie off of me and throwns it on the sink going back to making out with me.

Vance pov

I throw the hoodie to the side, putting a hand on his neck pushing us impossibly closer. I use my other hand to sneak up his shirt, to his nipple. I rub it using to 2 fingers, Finn let's out a moan, tensing up. Squeezing us togther, rubbing my bulge against his, making me groan, but him no. He let's out a deep moan, his beautiful eyes rolling back. Clawing his nails on my back. I move my hand from his face to the bottom of his shirt raising it, showing his chest...his bruised chest.

"Finney." Finn let's out some deep breaths
"Y-yeah Vance...?"

"Why are there bruises and scars on you." Finney freezes, tensing up; and starts shaking al little, he starts pushing away from, and I let him.

Finney pov

Shit. Shit. Shit. Why the hell didn't I think of that. I-I can't breath, I slide down the bathroom wall shaking, I c-cant move. Tears start dropping down my face everything blurry, my ears are ringing. But I can hear somthinh echoing through the ringing.

Vance pov

"Finney! Look at me...Finn, please calm down." He still crying but now he's looking at me, he whispers something but I can't hear.

"Huh...?" I say trying not to be loud, to not freak him out more.

"I-im sorry..." he mumbles out out still crying.
I look at him and bring him close to me hugging him.

"Whatever it is it's not your fault." I say.

Finney, looks up at me tears in his eyes, but shaking less. I'm going to ask the question now.

"Finney. Who the hell did this to you." I ask looking in his eyes.

He look away from me.
"Finney. I need to know."

He shakes his head no. I grab his chin making him look at me, I kiss him on the lips, its a sweet quick kiss. Finney takes a deep breath and mumbles something, but it doesn't make me angry.

"Finney, please speak up" I say calmly.

"M-my dad..."
He whispers out, my eyes widen. I let out an angry breath. Finney look at me and says something that pisses me off even more.

"Do-dont be mad, I probably deserved it..." Finney says, bottom lip shaking.

"Baby look at me...you don't deserve that, you've never done anything wrong to deserve that." I say. Finney looks at me, and moves in and hugs me.

"Thank you."

_______________________

This probably shit, I wrote it in 20 minutes, and I haven't ate in 2 days. Gets over it🥱

Anyways I hope you enjoyed the story juiceboxes💚

Word count: 532