OoP (8)

Vance POV

I stand there looking at Finneys face, noticing every little detail. His scar on the top right of his head, the little green dots in his beautiful honey eyes, the bruises on his cheek. Everything. Not to mention he looks good as hell in my hoodie. My hand is still on his cheek, and Finney looks like he's going to fall asleep. But I still got a question, well a couple. But this one needs to be answered first.

"Finney." I say commanding. Finney quickly looks up at me, seeming dazed.
"Yes?" Finn question quietly, jesus fuck I'm in love. But he need to answer this.
"Do you...like me?" I question. I'm already sure on what his answer will be, but I want. No. Need, to hear him say it.
"U-um" Finney looks like a red balloon right now, with his blushing. He randomly starts sputtering out random words. I quickly grab is chin with my hand and make him look me in the eyes, only a few inches away.
"Finney~...answer honestly, and you might get something out of it." I say smirking. Finney quickly closes his eyes.
"I-i..." Finn stimmers out and takes a deep breath. He opens his eyes looking in mine with determination written all over his face.

"Vance fucking Hopper. I like you. Like, like like you. I dont know why and I'm sorry but I fucking like you!" My eyes widened as he said that, I expected a simple yes, but all of that. It's all I needed to here.
"Good." I smirk at him. And he blushes more than I thought was possible. I quickly move in shoving are faces togther, us now touching lips, taking in everything. His lips are so damn soft, I'm not going to be able to control myself.

Finneys POV

Vance smashes our lips togther, and it like nothing I've ever experienced. My chest hurts, but it feels good. It hot and cold, and its mixing together. And I love it! I wrap my arms around his neck, while feeling Vances arm go around my small waist. Things are getting heated fast. I break apart from vance staring into his beautiful glossy blue eyes, taking deep breaths.

Vances POV

Finn breaks apart from me taking deep breaths.
"Oh my god I think I actually love you" Finney whispers out, breathing deep. He may look all innocent but if you look close enough you can see bits of lust in his eyes.
"You want more?" I question to Finney. He looks like he was about to talk but stops and just quickly nods his head, his arms fighting around my neck.
"Good." I say smashing our lips togther. I lick Finneys bottom lip but dont get answer, so I reach down to his ass and give it a tight little squeeze. He let's out a quiet moan that lights fire in souls. I slip my tongue in exploring his mouth, taking in every little detail there was. Finney let's out another moan this one louder than the other. I go down to his neck and start kissing it. His hands gripping my jean jacket.

Finneys POV

His lips connect with my neck, going around, its feels so damn good. Another queit moan slips out of my mouth. Vance explored around a little more before finding certain spot that I would call heaven. As soon as he sucked right there leaving some marks already showing on my neck, I let out a deep moan, he keeps on sucking there for a bit, my moans get louder and louder, knees getting weaker and weaker. So I cover my mouth not wanting anyone to be able to here, I love Vance but this is so damn embarrassing! But as soon as I  covered my mouth Vance looked at me with love and lust in eyes, like a hungry animal, pouncing on it's now founded pray. He moves his hand so its on mine, and moves my hand from my mouth. As soon as he does that a a feel a sudden squeeze on my ass.
"A-ahh~" I moan out. I barricade my face in his neck not wanting my sounds to be heard.
"Baby~ it's dark out, schools done. No ones here. Only me and you. Meaning you can be as loud as you want~" right when he says that he goes back to attacking my sensitive spot.
"Va-vaNce~" I moan.

Vance POV

I here him moan my name, I was trying to hold back but now, he's fucking asking for it. I look at him kissing him again, our tounges dancing around, and his sweet moans sweeping into my mouth. I lift him up and he wraps his legs around my waist, while still kissing him and his neck, he moans, and it's amazing. I set him on the dirty counter, attacking his neck, making sure I get every area there possibly was. While I do that Finney moans out quietly, moving around. I hit a certain point his neck that made his legs tighten around my waist bringing us closer than before. Making him rub against me.
"Ga-aHh~ Finney~" I let a little groan out. I think he realized what he did and hides his face in my neck, apologizing.
"Dont apologize, your body did what your body liked. And I agree with it~" I say bringing his hips forward smashing them against my part, Finney let's out a loud moan intertwining his fingers in my hair. I feel him bite a little on my neck. Before I know it Finneys the one grinding up on me.
"Va-vaNCe~ plEaSe~" he moans out.

___________________

This one pretty good ngl

Word count: 960