Finney

Read it, thanks.

Finneys POV

I wake up not feeling so good like I was going to throw up. I got up out of bed and looked at clock 'gotta be at school in about 20 mins' I get up and walk to Gwen's room, trying to not make any noise. I knock slightly on her door than open it.
"Gwen? It's almost time for school you need to get up"
I walk in fully to see her completely ready, she turns around and smiles at me.

"Hiya Finney!" Gwen says in an excited tone.
"Wow this is a miracle first time you've ever been up first" I say smiling at her.
I see that Gwen's smile drops a bit as she walks towards me. She reaches up and touches my forehead.
"Jesus Finney, your burning up."
"I'm fine, really it's just a little fever. I'll be feeling normal in 30 mins. I'll be fine" I tell her reassuring her. I could tell she didn't believe but she also didn't push forward.

"Wanna get some toast and start going?" I hope she says yes, if we show up late or with everyone else my bullies would for sure get me.
"Yeah!"

We walk down stairs and she puts 2 peices of bread in the toaster.
Dads in the living room watching TV, I can tell he's annoyed by the sound, so I quickly take out the half cooked toast and gave it to Gwen. She understood and we started to leave.
"By dad, love you" Finney and Gwen say at the same time. Dad just gives a nod and shoes us off.

We're half way to school and I'm not feeling very good.
"Finney you look terrible" she says worried
"Gwen I'm fine. I promise." I hated making promises I couldn't keep but after this passes she'll understand, surely.
We get up to the school building and there were people inside and outside just hanging out. I get worried I thought we got up early enough to get here earlier, but apparently not. I see that Gwen notices Suzie Gwen looks at me.

"Go ahead" I say with a smile.
"Thanks! Love ya kid" she says in a happy voice running to Suzie. As soon as she's out of my line of sight my smile dropped knowing what would happen when I go inside the school. Hell waiting out here could be just as bad. I walk in the building sluggishly, just realizing I was doing it the whole time. The usual hallway I went into go to class was unpacked, which was kinda unusual. I keep walking, and then I hear foots steps come towards me. I turn my head and see Buzz, Matt, Matty and the other one. I begin to run trying to find a place to hide. I make a right turn and run down the hallway, their chasing after me. I quickly go into the first bathroom I see, hoping to everything they didn't see me go in here.

3rd person pov

Finney quickly goes into the third bathroom stall and finally realizes how tired he is and the energy he's lacking. The 3 other boys walkws in the bathroom.
"We know your in here, faggot" Matty says. That's word made Finney breath heavier as he try's to cover his mouth. Buzz starts to walk around kicking the doors open he kicked open the 1st one, nobody in there. He goes over to the second kicking it open as well. Still no one. Matt got tired of waiting and went over to the third stall slamming it open revealing their target. Matty quickly steps forward grabbing finney by the hair dragging him out while they hear Finney cry out in pain. Matty throws Finney to the ground without hesitation. Finney just looks up terrified with his doe eyes. he had already felt absolutely terrible this morning and this to add in. Life was not in his favor today. Matty and the other boys start cussing him out while kicking him in the face and gut, saying words like, bitch, f@g, r3tard, and many, many other terrible words. After about a minute of them beating Finneys shit, Matty took out a blade.

"You deserve hell you f@ggot." As Matty swung down, Finney put his arm up to protect himself, and got his arm cut. Blood went out to the ground. Finney yelled in pain as they continued to rock his shit. After that and few more seconds, Finney was doubled over spitting out blood. They were still hitting. But then they heard the door open and shut, the 3 boys quickly turned around facing the person who just came in. All 3 of the boys eyes opened up in terror, as the see a 5.11 guy, with long blonde loose curled hair and blue eyes walk into the bathroom.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing." The blond guy speaks up
"W-well we were just te-teaching our friend here a little lesson" Matty says in a shaky scared voice
"This doesn't fucking look little."
The 3 boys were terrified at what was going to happen.
The blond boy takes a quick step forward and throws a big punch at Mattys face. Matty drops to the ground holding it while his goones stayed to the side. "Get the fuck out." Buzz and Matt quickly run out while Matty stumbles up and gets out.

The blond looked over at the boy on the ground choking up blood. The blond quickly squatted next to him, studying the other boy who was now just coughing. The blonde could see the blood running down Finney nose, he got up and got some tissues going back to Finney.
"Here."
The blond says in a ruff voice.

_____________________

This is a story. There will be more, have fun.💚
Word count: 984