"That's sad baby, it really is. What are we gonna do about that though ? It already happened , it's in the past" I said.

"I knowww. I just-.. I just think we could give her a better do over" she said making me scoff "She's not a bad person Rob I've been getting to know her"

"Beyonce listen to what you're saying. A do over ? She's nineteen."

"But she's a little ! Shes probably like that because of all she went through" she said and I groaned

"Beyonce you've been working with the girl for what ? A week ?" I questioned "two weeks" she corrected.

"Well not a long time, and now all of sudden you want a little ? What are we gonna do with a little ?" I asked.

A small pout came on her face "i was just thinking about it" she mumbled looking down at the picture of that girl.

"I wasn't gonna actually do it" she said sadly putting it down.

Now I feel bad

I sighed heavily pulling her close to me while she looked down. I cupped her face lifting her head up

"Let's just give it some time baby... ok ? We'll have this conversation after you've been around her more. You're just getting baby fever" I said knowing that's what is was.

Beyonce always does this. When she first met Melissa little she wanted one but changed her mind

"But she's not a baby" she said sticking her bottom lip out. I smiled pecking it "well little fever" I said with a small laugh.

She smiled kissing me back and it got heated quick with me sticking my tongue in her mouth. We sloppily explored each others mouth and I placed my handon her hips guiding her in the direction of the bed.

"You tryna get nasty before I go to work ?" She asked while smirk biting on her lip.

"Mhm" I hummed kissing her again. I laid her back on the bed pulling back.

"Just cause we don't want kids don't mean we can't make a baby" I said pulling her pants off. She giggled and pulled me down kissing me again

::::::::::::::::::::::

Beyonce POV

I walked into work slightly late because robyn don't like to stop once she starts.

I got to my office and sighed putting my purse down. I can come in at later hours now since I don't have so many patients.

Actually I only have Onika now that just needs to be supervised. All the other ones know how to act

Like I said, I'm good at my job.

As soon as I sat down the door opened causing me to sigh. "Oh you finally graced us with your presence" my co worker and friend Kelly said walking in.

"Aww you missed me ?" I asked with a fake pout.

"Yes ! You're patient did too !" She exclaimed. "She did not miss me" I rolled my eyes.

That girl is so damn rude to me.

When she's not tryna flirt.

"No she asked for you today" she said causing me to look up. "Did she ?" I questioned.

"Well her baby self did. She asked for beybey" she said and I couldn't help but to smile. "Aww did she really ?"

"Oop I see the way you smiling. Robyn betta step her game up" she said and I waved her off.

"It's not like that. I grown fond of onikas baby side, even though I hardly see it" I said pulling my laptop out.

"Well she had another outburst today" she said making me sigh. "Baby or big ?" I asked.