Jieun: oh yes y/n.

Jungkook: where is jiwon?

Jieun: she went upstairs to find you.

Jungkook: oh let me go check.

Jungkook went upstairs checked his room but jiwon wasn't there he checked every room except in which y/n was he went there hoping she wasn't there but his expectations were wrong. 

Jungkook opened the door and saw jiwon standing infront y/n. She was all tied up with ropes which jungkook didn't except he yelled and called his guards.

Guard: yes boss.

Jungkook: why the hell you tied her?!

Guard: but boss you said-

Jungkook: I never said tie her whole body I only meant to tie her hands!!

Guard: im sor-

Jungkook: I don't need your sorry untie her RIGHT NOW!!

He was fuming in anger that what his guard did to her he yelled at them but jungkook forgot then jiwon was also standing there. He was mentally and physically doomed now.

Jungkook: jiwon baby come here. *he tried his best not to scare her again*

Jiwon: oppa no you are a scary person.
*She was terrified seeing that girl tied and Jungkook yelling
  at his mens*

Jungkook's guards left the room

Jungkook: look muffin I am sorry I didn't mean to scare you come here.

He said opening his arms that she might hug him but jiwon didn't came  near him instead she moved some steps behind and there soon jieun entered.

Jiwon: m-mom *she quickly went and hugged her mother*

Jieun: what happened cutie?!

Jiwon: o-oppa h-he-

Jungkook: she saw injuries and blood on her clothes then i also yelled at guards so she is terrified.

Jieun: oh here hold the tray I will handle her

Jieun gave the tray to jungkook and she picked up jiwon and left the room Jungkook sighed and put the tray on the bed.

Jungkook: Oh my lord!! I am in trouble now *he said sitting in the bed*

His gaze shifted towards y/n he was continuously staring an her admiring her face but also at the same time seeing her injuries made him feel bad that because of him she got those cuts on her face.

He got up from bed went towards y/n. He held her face and moved her hair behind her ears as it was covering her face. Jungkook was just holding her face and staring at her and there y/n made a movement. Jungkook quickly backed off and yes she gained her conscious y/n slightly opened her eyes  and she saw a guy standing in front of her y/n vision was still blurry but soon her vision was clear and she can see everything clearly.

Y/n: w-who are you? Where am I? *Jungkook again went near her and crouched down*

Jungkook: y/n are you okay?!

Y/n: how do you know my name?! Who are you?!

Jungkook: I am-

Y/n: you are the mask guy?? What do you want from me?

And now at this point y/n was panicking she tried to move her hand but they were tied she started screaming but jungkook put his hand on her mouth.

Jungkook: listen to me first.

Y/n: why would I listen you? SOMEONE HELP!!

Jungkook: Y/n stopp!!!!

Y/n: you kidnapped me?!!!!?

Jungkook: yes I DID I DID KIDNAPPED YOU!!!

Y/n: untie me or I will scream again.

Jungkook: there no use of it no one will come to save you.

Y/n: please leave me I don't even know you I never ever met you before what you all want from me?! I-

Jungkook: Kim Taehyung.

Y/n became quite listening to taehyung's name

Jungkook: you know him right?

Y/n: did you kidnapped me because of him?! Right?

Jungkook: we can say that.

Y/n: look mister you are getting yourself into trouble again taehyung will kill you once he find out what you did to me.

"Well" jungkook came closer to her face. He was staring at her more like piercing through her soul and at the meantime he untied  her hands. Y/n's both hands were free before she could push jungkook he held her both hands and whispered in here ears "he is dead by now"..........

To be continued...

I hope you liked it
Ignore grammatical error ><
I will see u next time
Byee <<333