¹⁰

"ᴸᵉᵒ!" Rosemary exclaimed as her best friend walked through her front door

"ᴸᵉᵒ!" Rosemary exclaimed as her best friend walked through her front door. She instantly engulfed him in a hug, causing the boy to stumble back slightly.

"You were apart for barely two days, you really couldn't last any longer?" Maggie teased. 

"Nope," The two chorused. 

"All that matters to me is Matt knowing me and Leo are nothing more than friends, and he believes me now," Mare shrugged. 

"Whatever," Maggie laughed, walking back up to her room. 

"Come on, I wanna swim," Mare pulled Leo outside onto her back patio, waiting for him to set down his bags before they jumped into the pool together. "Maggie and Lily are coming down in a bit."

"Can't wait," Leo laughed, slicking his hair back. 

"Oh my god, we can play marco polo!" Rosemary got excited, hitting Leo on the arm. 

"You sound so nasally whenever you swim it's so funny," Leo teased her. 

"Shut the fuck up," Mare laughed, Lily and Maggie both walking outside. 

"Marco polo!" Rosemary shouted at her sister. 

After playing a game of rock, paper, scissors, to decide who was going first, Lily ended up losing, so in the shallow end, she spun around 10 times before the game began. 

"Marco?" She called.

"Polo!" Maggie, Mare, and Leo all shouted from different places in the pool. 

"Marco," Lily moved around, heading for Leo. 

"Polo, stop targeting me!" Leo yelled, swimming away. 

"Marco!" Lily laughed, reaching out. 

"Polo!" Lily grabbed onto Leo's foot as he tried to swim away, making him accidentally dunk his head under water. 

"Ew, that's fucking nasty!" Lily opened her eyes, grossed out that she had grabbed Leo's foot out of everything.

"Better than you grabbing my--"

"Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, don't fucking say that!" Lily hit him. 

"Leo, it's your turn," Mare laughed. 

Instagram

mare_hare