barney

barney

hey
r u home rn

rosie posie
yes
why
we're filming

barney
can i come pick u
up in like 30 so we
can talk?

rosie posie
pick me up in an hour
i look like shit

barney
u could never look
anything less than spectacular

rosie posie
stop flirting it makes
it hard to stay mad

--

A little after an hour had passed, making the time 7:24 PM, Rosemary heard a ring come from her door. She ran downstairs and was greeted by Matt, who, to her surprise, had a bouquet of roses in his hand. 

"Are the roses too much? I feel like they might be. I got roses though, cause I always call you rosie, so it's like a play on words--"

"Nervous much?" She laughed. "The roses are nice. Let me put them in water and then we can go drive around."

"Oh, Matt," Maggie greeted as she and Leo walked down the stairs. "Hey."

"Hey," Matt smiled, glancing over at Leo. 

"Maggie and I were watching a movie," Leo explained. 

"Leo?" Rosemary peeked her head out from the kitchen. "Since when are you here?"

"Bro, I've been here since like 2, you were just asleep so you didn't hear me come in," Leo laughed. 

"I didn't know you two were friends," Matt motioned between Maggie and Leo. 

"Yeah," Leo nodded. "Family friends, so... Maggies my favorite, though. Then Mare and I guess Lily."

"Mare?" Matt looked at Rosemary. 

"Yeah, that's what everyone calls me," She nodded. "Besides you, you're the only person that calls me Rosie."

"Awe he got Rosie roses that's so cute," Leo squealed with Maggie. 

"Okay, we're leaving now," Mare pulled Matt out of the house. 

The two walked over to Matt's car before driving off, the two both remaining silent until Matt decided he was going to speak first. 

"I'm sorry," He sighed. "I feel so bad. I didn't mean to say I don't trust you, I do, I've just had terrible experiences in the past. And I know you aren't her and Leo isn't like another guy but still..."