~•~

And after that. Taking care of themselves in the bathroom.

Luffy's birthday has finally passed, and for the next day, everyone cheered at Luffy in his breakfast. When they all arrive at the dining room.

"So, let's talk. Luffy, when you were out last night, we've been planning that.. I think you need to stay here in this Underworld."

Luffy's eyes widened after, "Don't worry, your friends also lived here." when Shanks and Dragon said that, Luffy couldn't say anything, seems surprised as he smiles so brightly. "Okay!! Living here sounds cool!!~ Shanks and Dad are cool!!" Luffy chuckles, Garp groans, "Aren't you not gonna compliment your Grandfather that I'm better!? I trained you, boy!!" Garp says, "Then Gramps is also cool!!! Awesome!!!" now Garp can die peacefully.

"Me too!"

"And me? Luffy??"

Looking at Sabo who wink at him, and Ace who gives Luffy a proud smile.

"What about me!?"

Also Corazon who winked at him, Doflamingo chuckled and Law rolled his eyes of annoyance. But deep inside, he wants to be complimented too. "Everybody's awesome! Thank you a lot! For celebrating my birthday!~" Luffy smiles as he smiles like an angel. That made Garp and everyone's eyes sparkle.

Such a pure angel.

"A-Ahem! Let's make Luffy's room!! Make it special!!"

Dragon commanded, as every maid nodded, Shanks also told the Demon Knights and servants to always stay in his room, and make his room the brightest.

As for an hour later, Shanks and the others decided to introduce the Level Of Knights Shanks to Luffy, as well as he gave him a small tour around. Ace and Sabo softly chuckled, then Law patted his head, Luffy embraced Law's arm, Law didn't mind at all to be honest, he liked it. He just doesn't show it from that cold expression of his. Even though his thoughts are going wild whenever Luffy touches him.

"Luffy, we've been planning that we want to introduce you to other Royalties." Sabo says with a smile, "No, I want to go with Ussop's and the others now." Luffy says a bit annoyed, Sabo chuckles, "I didn't mean it that way, don't you also know that they can visit you, and right now, we want you to introduce it to other demons." Sabo added kindly enough so Luffy can simply understand, Luffy nodded.

But first, Luffy's family decided to give Luffy a tour in Shanks Kingdom, Luffy takes a look around as the demons and devils or both, are speechless, surprised and shocked to see a Human, a real Human. Being with the King and famous Royals around the World, even the ASL brothers known as Ace and Sabo, not knowing the other one is Luffy.

"I found some interesting stores, let's go!~"

Law rolled his eyes, 'This is ridiculous, this is why Mugiwara-ya always gets spoiled because of them.. Even Dad!?.. Is he goddamn serious right now? He's not a kid! Not a Baby!' Law thought in annoyance and wanted to steal Luffy and teach Luffy to be mature, in fact not to be playful, he's just too childish, 'And don't forget that he's an idiot and a moron.' Law added.

"Cora-San, I'm interested, I think I wanna go to my friends now."

They all crack, 'Luffy doesn't want that kind of thing?' they all thought, Shanks hummed for a moment, "Be greedy." Luffy blinks a few times after Shanks said that, as he got surprised when Corazon grabbed his wrist and dash to the store banging the door open.