I was sitting by the lake with my feet in the water waiting for Hayley to finish changing. She had been away from me for a few minutes now and it was making my stomach churn. But I just need to calm down because she was fine and it is just me going insane.

And then I heard some clapping and cheering. Everyone was looking up with amazed face. I followed their gazes and spied Hayley standing at the top of the waterfall. I stood up in concern and cupped my mouth. “What the hell are you doing, Hayley?” I called up.

“Don’t worry, babe. I thought I might make an awesome entrance.” She shouted down with a smile. She was going to slide down the waterfall like some had done earlier. I guess she had found the staircase.

I smiled up at her. My reckless mate. She looked so sexy in that bikini. I swear my wolf just growled for her body. Whoops. I guess my bond was getting stronger for her body. It would take a few days for my longing to start to die down. I actually think it wont ever stop because my longing was seriously intense. I laughed at her and dove into the water. I went up to the rock wall and began to climb up it. My body was dripping with water making the rock slippery. I would never get seriously hurt. Werewolves take a lot to get injured.

I had just reached for the top and I say her. She was grinning at me, I guess she had expected that. I pulled myself over just as I saw her begin her run up.

I scrambled up and ran to her. She was about to jump off when I caught her around the waist yanking her back. She squealed playfully and I spun her around. Hayley turned around and I captured her face. I kissed her deeply and she moaned. I pulled away and she pouted. I laughed. And then she smiled devilishly and I know I had just fallen into a trap.

She grabbed my dripping shirt and pushed me backwards. My hands flapped beside me trying to stay upright but I failed. As I fell I grabbed onto Hayley and pulled her down with me. She screamed as we fell. The water falling down with us pushed us onto the smooth rock slope. It was a ride of a life time. Hayley was on my lap screaming happily with her hands in the air. The water sloshed around us forcing us down the slope. Hayley and I both spotted the edge. We looked at each other wide eyed. And then we were falling again. I think I was going deaf from all of Hayley’s high pitched screaming. She definitely had strong lungs I must say. Then the water hit us hard and we separated. I started to swim upwards and my head broke the surface.

I breathed in a lungful of air before I searched left and right for Hayley. I couldn’t see her and that’s when I began to panic. What if she couldn’t breathe? What if she was unconscious? What if she hit her head on a rock? What if she was trapped under a rock or something?

And then I cried out when I felt something tickle my foot. And then Hayley’s head popped up next to me. I laughed with relief and held her to me. “I was so scared for a second there.” I admitted to her.

“You shouldn’t of been. You don’t need to worry about me. I’m tough, I bet I’m tougher than you.” She giggled.

She broke away from me and began to scramble through the water away from me giggling like a little girl. I swam strongly after her, gaining on her. She looked over her shoulder and dove under the waves. I turned to a couple of guys around me. “Guys, when I give you the signal, get her on your shoulders. We’re going to have a war!” I cried out.

I guess the guys heard because they all whistled and hooted. I smiled evilly and dove under the water. I opened my eyes searching for my cunning mate. And then I spotted her swimming to the surface like a mad man. I swam forward cutting through the water easily because of the extra strength.

I reached her and grabbed her legs pulling her under to face me. She smiled and kissed me long and hard on the lips. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I would have loved this position if I wasn’t plotting against her. We separated for air and while she was taking a long breath I signaled to my pack.