Chapter 1

We could see the human world in a rainy night. And in the night we could see a shadow running in the streets before looking around wich could make us able to see she had a basket. She then approach a house and put the basket in front of the door and the basket start moving by itself. The person remove the sheets on it reavealing a baby who was giggling. The person smile and play with the baby a bit getting some giggling out. But then a grave and almost demonic voice was heard.

???:SEARCH MORE I WANT HER AND THIS KID BACK!!!!

The person then look at the baby who was eating his foot before looking at the person. She then take a pendend that was around her neck and put it around the baby's neck and peck his forehead. She then get up and run away as the baby cry in the night and the door open.

Man:What is going o-on?

The man take the basket and take it inside as the person was looking at this and start to cry.

???: I'm so sorry. Please forgive me.

She then run away.

Timeskip 14 years later.

We could see a cave where a green haired witch was figting a huge snake. The witch attack the snake but he counter and the witch and the snake glare at each other.

Snake:FOOLISH CHILD! I COULD SWALLOW YOU WHOLE!!!!!

Azura:Do not underestimate me Gilder snake. Because i am the good witch Azura. Warrior of peace. NOW EAT THIS SUCKER!!!!

???:COWABUNGA!!!!!!!

Azura was about to use her staff like a bazooka but then look up and see a red armored guy with two swords jumping on the snake and beating him up with his two sword.

Gilder snake:AHHHH MY ONLY WEAKNESS!!!! DIEING!!!!

The snake was now dead as the red armored person reaveal itself as a troll who look at the witch.

Azura:Well done Trobius.

Azura jump down the cliff and walk toward Trobius.

Trobius:Meh i eat those things for breakfast.

The two look at each other and approach before kissing. We then change the scene with two pre teenagers in a principal office. One was a mexican girl holding a doll of Azura and Trobius and in the other hand a snake. And the other one was a bit weird kid with pointy ears and a golden iris and the other one is E/c. Their parents were there as the boy mother was clearly unhappy and the father was trying to calm his wife.

 Their parents were there as the boy mother was clearly unhappy and the father was trying to calm his wife