Chapter four: Every one of us

(A/n- Okay so I have to say that this chapter will have a lot of violence, fighting, killing and torture. I'll mark the part where it starts so those of you who don't feel comfortable reading it can skip it. Otherwise Please enjoy. 😊)

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

"I'm not afraid of him because of what he did, but because he reminds me of how I failed in helping him not to lose himself

"I'm not afraid of him because of what he did, but because he reminds me of how I failed in helping him not to lose himself."

<───*:.。..。.:* ♡ *:.。. .。.:*────>

Y/N POV:
Three months passed since my encounter with Alex. Thankfully work has been better. Takuro and Shu are my new friends. They're kinda annoying but I have fun with them. Shu always talks about that anime he's watched. It's called 'attack on titan'. I now know all the names of the characters in it because of Shu. I must admit the anime is interesting and I would have watched it if it wasn't for Shu that spoiled it all at me. Honestly sometimes I wonder how Shu and Takuro are best friends. They're so different. Takuro likes silence and prefers small talks while Shu talks hours about his anime's without stopping. Shu sometimes reminds me of a high school kid. He plays games and watches anime all the time. He loves ice cream and when we go around instead of walking he's jumping half of the time. Takuro is more calm. He's more sensitive and emotional and loves music though he's really short-tempered. If you annoy him or disturb him from his work he'll get mad and chase you away. While Shu is more childish. He likes annoying Takuro and is almost always chill. I've had a really gold time with them. They make me laugh and smile...almost like old times. Today I was woken up by my now personal alarm. That was no other that our dear Shu. It turned out that Shu lives just two blocks away from me and he is a really morning person not because he likes waking up early. Believe me he can sleep till 12 p.m. if you let him but he always puts alarms for 4 a.m. cause he likes to play games all night. He sleeps only two hours and honestly I have no idea how he survives. So today I was woken up by him furiously banging on my door to tell me that season 2 of attack on titan is out. Not like I care cause I know what'll happen but anyways. So me and Shu went to work together. While walking there Shu was complaining how a boy that is annoying and is called Marlene has such meaning to his name.
"How is it possible that a name to such a stupid person means star of the sea. That is unbelievable." He said shaking his head.
"Well I don't know. I guess you can say his name doesn't suit him?" I said shrugging my shoulders
"Of course it doesn't. That's ridiculous. Star of the sea should be a cool person. I mean he is the most annoying person on earth he totally doesn't deserve such a name." He continued complaining all the way to work while I just laughed.
Time skip to the end of the day cuz I'm lazyyy
Me and Takuro had a late night shrift again. As usual we talked on the balcony for hours before leaving. We didn't have to really do anything except print some papers. After we finished we parted ways.
"Are you sure you don't want me to take you home?" Takuro asked is blue eyes filled with concern.
"I'm sure Takuro. Before we became friends I went home alone all the time. I'll be fine." I reassured him. he hesitated slightly before agreeing. We parted ways and putting my hood on i walked down a dark alley. Suddenly a passed by a pair of glasses.I could never mistake them. Kisaki Tetta.
Soooo the disturbing part starts here:
"Oh... fancy meeting you here Y/n. How have you been?" Another voice called out. I know him too. Yeah...Shuji Hanma. My eyes widened and I freezes on my spot.
"Don't be afraid Y/n. We're best friends. I won't ever harm you." Hanma said with a smirk. I took a deep breath to collect myself and readied my punch. Sensing where Hanma is by his voice I threw a punch at him as my fist connected with his  jaw.
"Wow... your speed is still excellent bestie." Hanma said smirking after he recomposed himself.
"Shut the fuck up Shuji. What do you want from me? You killed all of them. Are you here to do the same with me." I said in a cold tone while glaring at them.
"Kinda. Forgive me bestie but it's bosses orders." Hanma said stepping aside to reveal Kisaki.
"Oh my Kisaki such a waste of talent. Look how handsome you've become. Too bad you're a total peace of a shit." I smirked
"That's my old Y/n! Stop being boring bestie we want back your crazy personality." Hanma clapped and I just glared at him.
"We're not here for reunions." Kisaki said coldly and stepped aside as well revealing my worst nightmare. Manjiro Sano.
"M-Mikey..." I mumbled out as my eyes widened in fear. Then i looked at Mikey's hands. What was he holding? Then I gasped.
"SHU!" I yelled after the realization.
"Y-Y/n they k-killed the s-skating guy. I-I'm s-sorry I c-couldn't s-save h-him." Shu stuttered out before coughing up blood. I wanted to run to him but I wasn't stupid enough to let my guard down. But at the mentioning of Alex I looked behind Mikey and my eyes widened.
"A-Alex..." I mumbled as tears started to stream down my face. The scene was horrifying. Alex's beautiful blonde hair was messed up and bloodied as blood was pouring out of his mouth. His head was shot. I couldn't keep it in anymore and leaned forward, letting out a sob. Then I collapsed on my knees. No, no stand up! I repeated to myself. But I couldn't. That's why I just reached my hand toward Mikey.
"M-Mikey...What s-should I d-do for y-you t-to l-let Shu g-go." I said as tears spilled from my eyes. I felt helpless, weak and exhausted. Exhausted from all the death. Just when I thought my life was going back to normal and I had friends this comes up. Mikey silently stared at me before speaking.
"Kill him" he said to some man that pressed the knife against Shu's neck.
"WAIT!!!NO!!! MIKEY PLEASE DON'T." I screamed.
"Yeah wait!!! I still heaven's finished the second season of attack on titan! You can't kill me!" Shu yelled dramatically. That bastard! even now he was thinking about attack on titan!
"Just kill him." Mikey said to his men. Before they killed him Shu and I made eye contact and he smiled at me gently before his throat was slashed. He started gasping for air. I stood there frozen. as my eyes trembled in shock and fear. Shu saw my expression and before taking his last breath he gave me a thumbs up with a smile as blood was seeping from his mouth and neck. Then he collapsed on the ground as his eyes rolled in the back of his scull. My eyes widened again but before I could do anything two hands grabbed my head and neck. I screamed not from fear but from horror and kicked my legs. The two hands forcefully smashed my head onto the ground and I could feel the wound on my scull. Then to my horror I heard very familiar footsteps.
"Y/n? I told you I should hav-" Takuro stood there looking at Shu's body as his eyes widened.
"NO NO TAKURO RUN RU-" I was interrupted by a gunshot that went straight into Takuro's head knocking him down dead in seconds. Everything was happening too fast. First Alex then Shu and now Takuro in a matter of minutes.
"W-why did you do that?..." I asked looking at Takuro's lifeless body. A gun was pressed against my head as Mikey made me look at him.
"Any last word Y/n?" He asked. That was it. The end. I gazed at Mikey's eyes. They were no longer the same sweet and innocent eyes as when we were younger. Mikey was totally lost.
"You had to kill every one of us didn't you?"