Chapter two: Hanagaki Takemitchi

(A/n-Okay sorry I forgot this the last time 😢
H/l- hair length
Please Enjoy 😊)
<───*:....:* *:.. ..:*────>

"If I had to be honest I would say that I was afraid

"If I had to be honest I would say that I was afraid. Afraid because if I saw him again...I'll remember how much I love him."
<───*:....:* *:.. ..:*────>
Y/N's POV:
It's October 31. I woke up around 6 a.m. in the morning glad that I didn't have work so I can go to the graveyard. Unfortunately I was interrupted by a phone call. I looked at my phone.
'Tachibana Naoto' What does he want? We haven't talked since the last time I time leaped.
Tachibana is a police officer that knows I can time leap. He got to me through his sister since I knew Hinata Tachibana from high school. Recently she died. I felt sad for her brother since they seemed very close but then again I haven't talked to Hinata since high school. But Naoto...he somehow knew that I was time leaping and found it very interesting. I was kinda suspicious of him since he always asked me so many questions.
I picked up the phone holding it on my ear. Then I heard Naoto's voice.
"Y/n? Hello."
"Hello Naoto. It's kinda unusual for you to call me. Do you have another question?"
"No, no. Actually I was wondering if you would like to meet today. I know you're probably busy because of...the date it is today but It's really important. I would want you to meet someone." I signed from the other side of the phone.
"Fine...but we're meeting at the graveyard. I ain't missing to visit today."
"Okay. I can be there in an hour. How does that sound to you."
"Good. See you in an hour then." I said hanging up quickly.
In truth I didn't really wanna meet up with Naoto because I wanted some alone time with Keisuke and maybe Kazutora. But he said it was important so I guess I'll have to bare with him. And who does he want me to meet anyway? That really confuses me.
Third Person's POV:
Takemitchi was watching TV and eating chips again when he heard a knock on his door. Thinking it was the old lady that always pestered him about the TV being too loud he signed and stood up. But when he opened the door he was met with Naoto in a black costume.
"Takemitchi do you have black costumes. We're going to meet someone.It's important." Naoto said looking behind Takemichi and in the house.
"I think I do. Where are we going? Why should I wear black? Who are we meeting?" Takemitchi bombarded Naoto with questions.
"We're going to a graveyard. You'll see who we meet. Now het dressed." Naoto answered.
As Takemitchi got dressed he couldn't help but think. Whose grave were they visiting? And who was that person that they'll be meeting. When he got dressed Takemitchi and Naoto left and Naoto drives him to a graveyard. Tokyo had many graveyards but this one was special. Why? Well because Keisuke Baji and Kazutora Hanemiya were buried there. As Takemitchi and Noto walked to one of the graves a girl with h/c hair was in front of one of the graves. Her legs were crossed as she was sitting there and just looking at what was written on the grave.
'Keisuke Baji'
Without looking at them the girl spoke.
"Good morning, Naoto. I'm glad to see you're doing fine." She said as she patted the two spots next to her indicating Naoto and Takemitchi to sit.
"Hello, Y/n. It's good to see you too. I wanted to introduce you to Hanagaki Takemitchi." Naoto said hinting her to stand up and greet him. Seemingly getting the hint, Y/n stood up and turned toward them. When her e/c eyes met Takemitchi's blue ones he shivered. Her eyes were cold and empty. Even though the girl offered a little smile extending her hand towards him.
"Hello. I'm Y/n L/n. Please call me Y/n. It's a pleasure of meeting you." She said formally.
"Hi. I'm Takemitchi Hanagaki. It's a pleasure meeting you too." Takemitchi greeted back awkwardly. Y/n just nodded and sat back down. The two boys reluctantly sat next to her. Takemitchi looked up at where Y/n was looking and as he read the name his eyes widened.
"Keisuke Baji!? Do you know him?" He said surprised looking at the girl. She just nodded hesitating for a moment before replying.
"Yes. We used to date in high school." hearing that Takemitchi's face fell. He knew the feeling of losing your partner. And he felt even more worse thinking about Baji since he had personally met him. But he didn't know he had a girlfriend. Then Naoto decided to speak up.
"The reason they I wanted you two to meet is because you're both time leaders. However...Takemitchi time leaps every time we shake hands. And Y/n time leaps every time a stronger emotion hits her which is not that often. Takemitchi, Y/n time leaped four times trying to save Keisuke Baji. She can time leap only at one time and that's on October 31 2005 a couple of hours before Baji dies. Y/n, Takemitchi on the other hand can time leap in a moment only one time. It's like he's living his high school years again.But Takemitchi seems like he can control his powers more. He can go back in time and return to the future whenever he wants. But Y/n. You can't control it."
Takemitchi and Y/n listened carefully and when Naoto finished they looked at each other surprised.
"Why haven't I seen you around on Toman meetings or when I hang around white the boys?" Takemitchi decided to ask finally
"Probably because at that time I was in a competition in America. I could never same Keisuke because when I time leap I'm in America and until I get a plane and go to Tokyo the bad's already happened. So I always have to witness his death but I can't save him since I'm always too late." Y/n said lowering her head in guilt.
"Competition? What competition?" Takemitchi asked wanting to change the sad topic.
"Y/n used to ice skate. She was really good at it." Naoto explained.
"Oh wow! I'd love to see you skate sometimes!" Takemitchi exclaimed amazed.
"No. That stupid competition was supposed to be the start of my career but I hate it. I ain't skating ever. Because of it I couldn't save Keisuke." Y/n quickly refused fiddling with her fingers as anger bubbled up inside her. I only she had stayed and not gone to the stupid competition then maybe she could have saved him and Kazutora.
"Me and Takemitchi are trying to stop Sano Manjiro. Will you help us Y/n? To save Hina and maybe Baji." Naoto skated the girl. At the mentioning of Mikey Y/n's eyes widened and she quickly snapped her head looking at Naoto as her eyes trembled still widened.
"No! No way! I ain't getting in that shit again. Especially if Mikey's in it. Just leave me alone." She instantly said standing up quickly connnecting her things and leaving ignoring Takemitchi and Naoto calling her.
Takemitchi's POV:
I looked at Y/n's distant figure as she quickly walked away. I didn't understand why she reacted like that at the mentioning of Mikey. If she knew Baji then she knew Mikey and surely knew that he wasn't some kind of a monster.
"What happened?" I asked Naoto as he signed.
"Manjiro Sano killed Y/n's brothers brutally in front of her. Let's say that Y'n didn't have the best parents. They were abusive and used to hit her a lot when she was a kid. The only people that supported her were her Two bigger brothers that were twins. They weren't her biological brothers but they took her in with them Their names were Rindo and Ran Haitani..."
(A/n- Okay so I know that Rin and Ran don't die but that's something I made up myself to make the story more interesting. I hope you liked it. Thank you for reading!👋)

Slipping through my fingers- Keisuke Baji X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara