Chapter Two

The goblins had observed Orion Black and Josephine Potter as they both slept. A poison that fed on magic and put the victims a comatose state had been affecting them both. The goblins scurried away when a shadowy figure had appeared and laid a skeletal like hand over Lady Potter's head and she shifts before shooting awake and coughing something up into a bowl a goblin quickly got her. The figure quickly did the same to Orion which he also woke up and coughed something up before the figure disappeared, not before leaving a blood bag on Josephine's bed.

Josie and Orion both looked at each other before realizing what happened and looked back at the goblins, "Can I get my test now?" Orion asked.

"Yes, and would you and Lady Potter like some food?" a goblin asked. Josephine then spotted the blood bag and grabbed it, biting into it.

Orion's eyes widen, "Is Dorea?" he started asking and saw Josie already nodding and looked down a bit sad, but still drinking her blood bag as her eyes gained a red tint to them.

Josie pulled away from the bag and spoke in a language that similar to the goblins. The goblins left and she spoke in a quiet voice, "They're getting us some food and your test."

Orion turned to face Josie and found how pale she looked, "It might be there, but my side isn't blocked," she told him, "And my inheritance was being blocked too."

Orion paused, "How are we going to tell Sirius and Regulus?" he asked.

"I don't know, the shocking thing or the sad thing?" Josie replied.

"Both," Orion said and Josie just shrugged.

The goblin came in with some food and the Blacks' manager followed behind. Orion pricked his finger while Josie started eating some of the food they brought. "Could I have this put on file against that?" Orion requested and the goblin nodded knowing it wasn't a what but a who he was referring too.

"You had your penis in that's vagina, at least twice," Josie blunted pointed out making Orion puke again.

"Stoooooop," Orion whined and then laid back as the goblins had been ready to rid him of his potions. Josie looked over the results, "Obliviates. Forget soul bond. Love potion toward Walburga—good thing that was broken, wouldn't wish that on the brothers. Compelled to not defend sons against abuse. Imperius," Josie read off., "Who the fuck would love that?" she asked herself.

"Nobody," Orion mumbled.

Once the cleansing was over, Orion was just staring at Josie. "I know I'm gorgeous most of the time, but right now I look like shit and you're starting to freak me out with the staring. I mean you're nice to look at too with those devilish and delicious features of yours and I would definitely stare at you, but as I said, I feel like shit," Josie said and smiled in amusement when she saw the older man blush.

Orion looked away and then paused and Josie watched as he changed position and then suddenly a giant black dog was laying on the bed and stretching as best he could. "Probably been a while since you've done that, must feel good," Josie said and suddenly a red-eyed doe sat there. The poor goblin was startled to see a Grimm and a doe randomly sitting on the beds. Especially when the doe was startled and translucent antlers appeared.

*******

Sirius and Regulus looked up as the others entered, Artemis immediately diving into Sirius' side and looking up at him with wide eyes, "Hi!" she said almost in awe as she wrapped her arms around him and squeezed, feeling his torso with her arm.