Part 16

*a year later*

Chelsea POV

I woke up with extreme nervous, I'm about to marry my best friend, i could hear Ava crying as she was ready for her breakfast so I got up and make my way to her, I picked her up and started feeding her, " oh Ava, today I marry papa, and you're gonna be wearing a pretty dress and mamma will be in a pretty dress to, papa will look smart" I kissed her cheek.

My mum and Pascale walked in ready to help get ready. Carla came aswell. She was my maid of honour. We got ready. Ava was a little harder to get ready being only 2 months old "she's a spitting image of her papa isn't she" Pascale said while putting on Ava's little socks, I nodded "yeah she is" we finished getting ready and it was
Time to go to the venue.

We decided to get married in Monaco but In a quiet discreet area so no press or fans, it was a beautiful sunny day. Me and dad and Ava and Carla got to the venue and we're ready to walk down the isle, Carla was carrying ava.

We said our speeches, "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss your bride" the minister said, Charles kissed me and smiled. He whispers "till the very end"

*10 years later*

Ava - 10 years old
Louis - 8 years old
Harper and Noah - 8 months old

Chelsea POV

We were at the Paul ricard race track watching Louis, of course Charles was trying give him a run around but after 8 world championships(yes he got the 8) you'd think he'd be fed up. I cradled 8month old twins Harper and Noah. They could be a handful but I was grateful my oldest Ava was there to help me. Charles got off his kart and ran over while we watched Louis race. he grabbed Harper and helped her sit up to watch her big brother. He pulled me into his side and kissed me. "Happy anniversary baby, 13 years today" he said while kissing the top of my head. "Bloody hell, we've been together 13 years. I couldn't believe it" time had gone so fast. We were parents of 4. " I love your Charles" " I love you too Chelsea"

*15 years later*

Ava - 25 years old
Louis - 23 years old
Harper and Noah - 16 years old (nearly)

I stood at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix with my husband, my kids watching our son Louis Leclerc about to win his first championship.

Lap 70 - Louis Leclerc takes the win, he wins the championship in front of rival Thomas Verstappen, both boys had battled together so well this year and it's amazing to see these 2 battle after watching both of there dad's battle for many years before.

we all screamed and ran down to the winning circle.
Louis ran up to us and hugged us all, we are all super proud of him. He was a world champion. Max and Thomas came up to congratulate him. We all went back to the hotel and very happy family.

The end.