Part 12

*abu Dhabi*

After a long flight we finally got to the hotel, we said our goodbyes and headed to our own rooms, i flopped on the bed.
It was race day, last race of the season. Charles was getting ready when mattia approached me "Chelsea, I want to ask to come back but as sebs assistant" I looked at him and just shook my head "I'm sorry mattia I can't come back as sebs assistant," he looked at me for an explanation but knew he wouldn't get one so nodded politely and walked off. I got to Charles and told him what just happened Charles thought it was hilarious, I punched his arm. "Absolutely not, his wife would have my head of a spear" Charles looked at me
And shrugged "shame" with a little grin. I wished Charles good luck and walked off.

End results were
1st - Verstappen
2nd - Norris
3rd - Leclerc

It was time for the end of season party. I got
Myself ready and waited for Charles to come meet me, a faint knock on my door, k opened to see max there "I wanted to come apologise to you, I treated you like shit, but I wanted you to be first to know, I've started seeing someone, her name is Maisie. I just wanted to respect your feelings" I smiled at him "thanks max, im also sorry, I was a bad person and you didn't deserve it. Im happy for you. I look forward to meeting her" he nodded at me "thank you, what about you, seeing anyone?" I smiled with a small chuckle "no, I'm single" "well I'm sure he's around here somewhere" he said while looking at Charles walking along the halls and looked at me smiling. "I'll see you in a bit chelsea" he wen to walk off " see you soon, also congratulations on your championship, I knew you'd do it one day" and he walked off.
Charles got to my hotel and smiled at me, " you. Ready?" I nodded and closed my room. We got to the lift and awkwardly stood there "selfie time" I said while getting my phone out, Charles grabbed me and hugged me while I took a photo of us both, "I love it" I said showing Charles "send me it" I whatsapped it to him and put
My phone away we got to the ground floor and Charles was staring at something on his phone, "oii you coming?" He glanced up like I'd caught him looking at something bad he stumbled and "yeah yeah, just coming" he looked at his phone more last time and smiled and put it in his pocket.

We got to the club and Charles went to get our drinks, a few drinks later we were dancing to some Coldplay song. I got a little hot so I went out to the balcony, Enchanted started playing I started singing along to it, Charles came out to join me we sung together and laughing "My thoughts will echo your name, until I see you again, These are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soon" we looked at each other "I was enchanted to meet you" we started to lean in and whisper " Please don't be in love with someone else" we lent in and we kissed. We pulled back and smiled at each other and he embraced me into a hug. I decided it was home time, charles wanted to walk me back so we both went into say bye to everyone and started walking back, while walking back unintentionally we held hands, we got back to the hotel outside my room, I gave Charles and kiss on the cheek and went into my room.

Charles POV
*before the club*

Chelsea sent me a photo we both took and I couldn't stop looking at it, we looked so good together, she looked beautiful, I made it my Lock Screen, she called me and I think she saw me looking at the photo. I put my phone in my pocket and walked on.

* at the club*

I see Chelsea walk out to the balcony, I go out to see if she's okay. She said she was, she started singing to enchanted I joined in with her. "Please don't be in love with someone else" I look into her eyes and we kissed, one of the best kisses I've ever had, we both pulled and away smiling, she said she wanted to go home and I didn't want her to walk back alone so I joined her, we go in front of her door and she kissed my cheek, she walked into her room, I smiled while walking away. I got to my hotel room and Arthur was in there "what's got you smiling" I just smiled and said "nothing, just happy seasons ended" I don't think he bought it. I got into bed smiling about tonight's events, it was different from last time.