Part 1

*TW* First chapter is has Jules in

Sunday 12th June 2013

(chelsea)
Finally 16, celebrating my birthday has always been fun. I've got The bianchis one side of my me and the leclerc on the other side, Mum out did herself this year. The cake is my is a Ferrari cake. We're a big Ferrari family. 3,2,1 make a wish. Jules approached me and gave me a big hug. He was my best friend, I told him everything and vice versa. Its coming to 9pm, the fire pits out and I'm casually chatting to Jules.
'Cj, I'm so proud of you, you've got the job of dreams, maybe time to get the man of your dreams?' I stared at home and laughed 'Oh no J, I couldn't. He can never know how I feel, he's my best friend. I won't ruin what we have' he looked at me with concern ' honey, I want you to be happy, just think about it. I need you to promise me' I nodded 'can you look after Charles, he's got such a big future ahead of him. I need him to get to F1, I can't wait to have him join me on the grid, we're gonna rule the grid.' I nodded and replied ' I promise J, It's going to be chaos, you both. Even more so if you both got a Ferrari seat.' Jules laughed. I tapped Jules leg, 'right I'm off to bed, see you in the morning.' 'Cj, hold on a second' Charles called me. He hugged me and wished my happy birthday, he kissed the top of my head ' I can't wait to work with you Cj love you dickhead' ' love you too asswipe' off to bed I went with a smile.

July 2015

I was with Charles, we were walking around Monaco, my phone rang, I stopped and froze, he'd gone Jules has died. I broke down. Charles held me while sobbing himself, we knew it was coming but it hurts so much. Jules, my best friend. What am I going to do? I was broken. 3 days later I haven't left my room, I haven't even washed, I couldn't bare to do anything. Even waking up hurts. My family did everything they could, Charles walked in hugged me *no idea why, I stunk* he told me the date for the funeral and he'd like me there. Few more days later Jules funeral. I managed to grab some energy and get cleaned and ready. I made my way to nice cathedral. It was a beautiful ceremony and said goodbye to my J.

CjJaneSmithen ' My J, I'll miss you so much, you were my best friend and my biggest support, I'll always keep to my word and keep my promise

CjJaneSmithen
' My J, I'll miss you so much, you were my best friend and my biggest support, I'll always keep to my word and keep my promise. Rest in peace ❤️

Comments

CharlesLeclerc16 : ❤️ he's proud of you, I know it's been tough.
Pierregasly : ❤️ you're a tough cookie. Always here for a chat, all of you.
LilsLipstich : He'll be looking down at you. Proud of you, I love you ❤️