Part 2

April 2017

I was getting ready to go with Charles to Bahrain for the first race of the formula 2 season. He finally made f2, I became his assistant he travelled the world with him, he got closer over the years. I knew I could count on him, ' Chelsea I don't know if I can do it' 'Charlie, you can. I-know you can. You're gonna do amazing. We're all so proud of you' as Charles was about to get in the car my boyfriend turned up. ' hey baby, good luck Charles' 'mmhmm, cheer' ' what you doing here, aren't you supposed to be in FP?' ' no, I've got a little break, thought I'd come see my girl' he kept hold of me and giving me little kisses. We had been together 6 months, I met him though racing, he was a formula one driver, he's was pretty good. Charles had become short with us both. I don't know why. At first he was happy for us. 'Right baby, I've got to go, qualifies start soon and I'm hoping to get pole' ' good luck Maxxie, I'll come watch you after Charles has raced' he kissed me ' perfect'

Charles won, I ran to parc ferme. Some girl pushed past me, how rude. Charles jumped out his car and ran to his team, he made his way to me, he looked he smiles. He ran over. Straight past me to the girl, like I was invisible. He kissed her and walked off with her. I can't lie, that hurt. I made my way to his driver area where he was sat with the girl. She gave me some dirty looks, 'excuse me who are you?' ' hi I'm Chelsea, you are?' ' I'm Gina his girlfriend so you can fuck off now' I looked at Charles ' are you actually gonna let her talk to me like that?' I've dealt with Charles girlfriends before but they've never been this rude. ' babe, this is Cj, she's my assistant and best friend please be nice' Gina scoffed, I told Charles I going to see Max and I walked off. The cheek of her. How can she talk to me like this.

*time skip*

'It's Monaco 2017 formula 2 race, Monacos own Charles Leclerc races here today, Charles; just quickly? Are you excited to race here?' ' Yes, I am, I grew up here, I walked to school here, I learnt to drive here.' ' amazing, have you got your family here watching?' ' absolutely, my mum, papa, some extended family members aswell, my friends are up in one of those flats *points in the distance* supporting me which is amazing and I can't wait to hopefully race and get the win' ' we'll that you Charles, good luck' 'thanks Martin'

' ' amazing, have you got your family here watching?' ' absolutely, my mum, papa, some extended family members aswell, my friends are up in one of those flats *points in the distance* supporting me which is amazing and I can't wait to hopefully ra...

CharlesLeclerc16: disappointing race,DNF.  Thanks for the support. Onto the next

Comments

CJaneSmithen : sorry Charlie. Your raced so well. Bring on Baku.
GinaFenal11 : oh baby. I'm heartbroken for you, I'll give you extra cuddles tonight.
ArthurLeclerc : :( sorry brother

'You going to the club Chelsea?' ' yeah I am Charlie, I think I meeting Max too, I'll see you tomorrow or Tuesday?' ' definitely' I walked off to the f1 grid to meet Max, 'Maxxie, well done. Might not be a win but you did well' I ran and hugged him. ' thanks, come with me' I followed him to his drivers room. As we walked in he turned around and pushed me against the wall kissing me, he started to kiss my neck and put his hand up my top, ' max stop' I said pushing him
Away. He pulled away and huffed. ' sorry, I'm just not ready yet and I definitely don't want to do that in your drivers room' max hugged me ' sorry, I got carried away' ' it's okay. Let's get ready for tonight' we left the track and headed back to mine, we got ready.
' How do look' max eyes opened wide ' you're look beautiful, I don't know if I want you going out like that, people will look at you' I punched his side. ' shut up, let's go'

We made it to Jimmy's all the drivers were there. F2 and f1. Charles walked up to me completely out of it, Gina nowhere to be seen which I was quite happy with. Danny came up to me giving me the shots. 'DRINK CJ DRINK' He shouted, i drunk the shots 15 mins later and I was drunk, Danny kept giving me shots. I felt a little sick. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I decided I was done. I left the club I got outside and I was more drunk than I realised I tried to find my phone and call Max ' baby I'm wasted and I've got no idea how to get home' Charles came
Outside. 'Come on let's get you home' apparently called Charles not max. 'Charlie my boy, I'm so proud of you, you'll win here and when you do we are gonna jump in this water thing and party' ' you mean the harbour?' ' I think so' we both laughed, Charles took my phone and text max

Me
Hi max, it's Charles, Cj is drunk I'm taking her home back to mine.

Max
Coming now.

Max ran out of jimmy's and got hold of me ' look at my boys, carrying me' I screamed 'IM QUEEN OF THE WORLD' both boys laughed, we got in and I flopped on the bed ' Chelsea you need to get out of these clothes, can I help you?!' I mumbled 'hummhmmm' max slowly got me undressed keeping my underwear on and put me in a top of his, I turned around and cuddled up to him. 'I love you max' i feel asleep before max could reply