I smiled at her appreciably, while Cedric nodded. "Yeah Davis, you know what happened, Sara was really brave."

"Yes, there was no need for that unnecessary and rude comment." Percy finally said.

I was surprised he said anything at all, but I was grateful.

"It's fine guys." I said. "I don't really care what Davis thinks. And Fluer, darling, I'd be carful about him if I were you, that boy is just seeing if he'll be able to score you in bed or not."

Davis turned a deep shade of red and Fluer looked even more disgusted, while I grinned evilly. "Two can play at this game Davis." I said quietly.

I could've sworn Dumbledore laughed, before he cleared his throat and stood up, motioning for everyone else to do the same. Soon, the band The Weird Sisters started playing as Dumbledore flicked his wand and all the tables flew to the side. I was now nearly in hysterics as I watched all the Champions dance, and Harry was tripping over his feet, with Parvati looking irritated.

"Stop laughing." Percy hissed at me, smiling a bit.

Soon, Dumbledore waltzed into the floor with Dumbledore, and I saw Mad-Eye ask Professor Sinistra to dance.

"Come dance Perce." I grinned at him.

He shook his head. "I can't dance."

"Neither can I."

I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the floor, guiding his hand to my waist and gripping his other hand in mine as I put my other hand on his shoulder. We both clumsily moved around as we attempted a dance, with Mad-Eye grinning at me as we waltzed past. "Fancy seeing you here again Miss. Finnigan."

"You as well Sir." I grinned back.

Soon, the Weird Sister started playing a funky up beat tune and Percy and I decided it was our time to leave the dance floor. We stood at the side, watching everyone dance. I laughed as Fred and Angelina danced with exaggeration, people moving out of their way.

"I'm going to go find Seamus. Come with me?" I said.

"Sure."

Percy followed me through the crowd as I finally stopped my brother, sitting alone.

"Shay!"

He grinned at me. "I was hoping to bump into you Sara."

I sat down next to him and Percy stood behind me, bopping his head slightly to the music.

"Where's Lavender?"

He pointed to the dance floor, where Lavender and Parvati were dancing with two Dumstrung boys.

"Damn, Parvati even left Harry." I said. "Where's Dean?"

"Dunno." Seamus looked upset at that.

"Who'd he come with?" I asked.

"Some Ravenclaw girl, I'd never seen her before I think she's a year younger than us." he replied with distaste.

"I see...."

I felt a tap on my shoulder, and turned to see Fleur. "Hello." She said

"Hi." I smiled

"What eez your name?"

"Sara Finnigan." I stuck out my hand.

"Fluer Delacour." She ignored my hand and pulled me into a hug instead. "I'm sorry about what Davees said."

I shrugged. "He's always been like that."

"How do you know?" she asked.

"Well, he asked me out once. And I overheard him betting with his friends to see how fast he could get me in bed."