Long Gone Memories

Fire crackling, planks from the ceiling and the walls collapse onto the daycare floors. Sun, sitting on his balcony with his knees to his chest, his rays melting as tears of oil stream down his slowly melting face. The pain he feels in his robotic heart as he clutches a bunch of drawings made from the children he once looked after. "This can't be happening..." Sun attempted to believe that this was all a bug in his charging device, he attempted to make himself believe that none of this was real and that he would wake up with a full battery to a big group of happy, smiling children. As Sun looked once more at the scolding daycare, he watched as the props fell to the floor, the walls collapsing, the ceiling falling, and someone..coming..? For him?! Sun got up to his feet and started waving his arms, the melted plastic drenching his voice box. As the person came closer, they called out for Sun. "SUNNY! JUMP DOWN!" Sun wasted no time jumping down and clutching onto this person. Tears of fear and joy streamed down his melting face as he felt himself become tired and weak. His battery was running low. "LETS GET OUT OF HERE! EVERYONE IS ALREADY GONE!!" Sun cried and followed them out of a door. Moon and Monty were holding up a couple planks of wood so the two could exit the building safely "SUN! SECURITY GUARD! HURRY!!" As soon as Sun heard Moon's voice, he ran as fast as he could out of the little exit made by Monty and Moon. The security guard followed quickly behind just in time for Moon and Monty to drop the planks and run away from the premises.

Once everyone was far enough away, Moon caught a glimpse of Sun falling to his knees and crying. "Sunny..." Moon tried comforting him but to no avail, only making Sun weep harder. "EVERYTHING IS GONE!!! O-OUR HOME! OUR MEMORIES! I-I'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO SEE MY FRIENDS SMILING FACES EVER AGAIN!!!" Sun cried and ripped out handfuls of grass from the ground until he was too exhausted to shed even a single tear. Moon stayed by Sun's side the entire time, holding him in his arms, softly shushing him to relax, and playing some nap time music from his music box. Moon sang along with the tune of the music. "You are my sunshine..my only sunshine..you make me happy..when skies are grey..you'll never know dear how much i love you...please don't take...my sunshine away..." as Sun heard Moon's gentle voice singing to him, he continued the lyrics. "The other night dear..as i lay sleeping...i dreamed i held you...in my arms....when i awoke dear...i was mistaken...so i hung...my head..and i cried..." Moon presses his face plate to Sun's face plate as to give him a kiss. Sun's motor heated up and he relaxed in Moon's arms. "Moony..?" Sun looked up at Moon with tear filled eyes. "Yes my sunshine?" Sun smiled at his new nickname. "No matter what happens to us....i love you.." Moon smiled at Sun's confession "i love you too...always and forever.." As Sun's eyes closed, his battery soon died and the world went black.

Sorry if it's short, I just wanna get used to writing again. I love you all!