The Vacation!

{This idea was 100% noticed and LOVED by the writer, the owner of the idea is Ash_Hallen Thank you so much for this idea, i will get to everyone, thank you so so much, i really don't want this book to die, i love it and i hope you all do too. I want to make this as long as i can because i have so many ideas for this story. Now enough wasting your time, here is your wonderful story!}

3rd Person POV: it was a nice Friday afternoon and Sun and Moon were sitting in the daycare, bored out of their minds, until an AI voice came on the PA system (public address system). "Attention all Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex Staff and Workers! Tomorrow everyone will be going out on a 3 week vacation. A reward for all your hard work! On your way out the door, please grab your prepaid card and make your way home to pack your things! Vanessa will have you all meet up here to get you all ready at 4:30 pm. Please enjoy your time out and have a great day!" Sun and Moon looked at each other and smiled. "Well, i know what i'm doing for the next 3 weeks" Moon said chuckling. Sun smiled and replied with "me too".

On their way out the door, Sun and Moon picked up their prepaid card and left to go their separate ways home. When Sun got home, he started packing his things in one suitcase because he really doesn't have very many things in his apartment.

The next day, Sun met up with all the workers and staff at the Mega Pizzaplex. He looked over to Moon, smiled and waved at him. Moon blushed a bit and smiled back as he clutched something that was in his jacket pocket. Sun looked at Moon with slight confusion. He tilted his head and asked "what's in your pocket Moon?" Moon looked at the pretty blonde boy and replied with "oh nothing, just my phone" Sun smiled and nodded as if saying "ok"

Everyone got in separate taxis but in groups of 2. Sun and Moon decided to travel together. As they were being driven to their destination, Sun flooded Moon with comments and questions "do you think we'll be able to try new foods there? I'm so excited! Are you? This seems a bit extreme for a "reward" dont you think?" Moon chuckled at him and kissed Sun's head "those questions will be answered when we get there ok?" Sun smiled and nodded at him. The taxi driver looked in the mirror and smiled at the couple. "Such a sweet couple, you two" Sun smiled giggled while Moon thanked the taxi driver.

Once everyone arrived at the dock (place idk), Sun thanked the taxi driver for the ride and tipped him 20$. Sun took one good look at the ferry and gasped deeply "WE GET TO GO ON THAT!?" Vanessa looked at Sun and smiled "yup! Now get on everyone!" Sun grabbed Moon's hand and ran onto the ferry. Sun has never been on a boat before so he was beyond excited. Moon noticed Sun's excitement and chuckled at him "you excited love?" Sun looked at Moon and nodded. Freddy walked over to the two men and gave them their suitcases. "You both left your stuff on the dock" Sun's eyes widened and he thanked Freddy. "Ahhhhh! Thank you so much Fred, i completely forgot!" Freddy chuckled "haha it's alright Sun, i understand you're excited, it happens" Moon smiled and went to get something to eat.

A few hours later, the boat was gently swaying from left to right. Sun ran upstairs with Moon to go see the ocean. Sun runs to the fence, gripping it tightly before leaning on it, staring at the crystal clear ocean. Moon stares at Sun, chuckling a bit. Moon then took a tiny box out of his pocket, it looked like a gift box, yellow and wrapped with blue ribbon. He opened it and there, a ring holding dearly on a baby blue diamond, gently sitting inside the box, ready to be gifted to a loved one. Moon took ahold of it between his thumb and index finger then looked back at Sun. He brings the ring infront of his face, where he could see Sun right through the ring. 'Maybe one day..' Moon thought as he kept staring at Sun as he slowly brought the ring down. Then he put it back in the tiny box, pocketing it immediately. Sun looked back at Moon with pure excitement and happiness "Moon! Moon! Look! Dolphins!!" Moon smiled and looked over the fence and looked at the dolphins with Sun.