Spitting petals..?

{Bonjour, hello, hola, Kon'nichiwa, allo, whatever. I bring you a hanahaki story. And YES you guessed it, it's a human AU. i'm gonna be using the human AU a lot because i wanna write fluff, angst and smut for y'all angels who are reading my stories and supporting them. It warms my heart and makes me so happy, but please!! Please don't cry at the angst! It makes me feel bad and i don't want my sunshines upset :< but apart from that, this story contains Blood, Thoughts of Suicide, Suicide attempts, Panic attacks, Sexual Assault, Rape, And more, this is gonna be one angsty story i can promise that. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, please read a story that makes you feel happy and comfortable. I love you all /p and i hope you enjoy this angsty story}

Sundrop's POV: i woke up, ready to start the day in the daycare with a bunch of children..all alone. It really sucks to be the ONLY daycare attendant when theres like 20,30, maybe even 50 kids in the room. God it sucks. But, can't keep complaining. Boss said that i'd have an assistant with me today! So i should clean up and make this place look presentable.
I got up and instantly started cleaning the daycare, top to bottom. Afteran hour or two, i was finished cleaning and now i'm waiting for the kidsto arrive. I read a book to pass the time.

After a few minutes, children started flooding the daycare and i had to get up to greet their parents. Of course since i'm a 6 foot tall, blonde man with a flexible and slim body, i got a lot of stares from the children's parents, some thought i was a threat, some looked at me and bit their lip, some scoffed and left, and some tried to touch me. Not inappropriately, just to know what my body feels like. Of course it made me uncomfortable because a. I'm not interested in the children's parents, b. I'm gay. And c. I like to have my own personal space from other adults as much as i can. Once all the kids were in the daycare, i was about to tell them to go play for a bit when the lights turned off and we heard loud, audible laughing from my balcony. We all looked up at my balcony and saw a man with beautiful blue hair, put up in a tight bun, his body, slim but not as slim as mine, he had blue freckles scattered all over his face, his eyes glowing in the dark as a gorgeous sapphire color. His shirt black, planted with white stars, his pants purple and just as baggy as mine, again full of stars. He was wearing jester shoes just like mine and he had ribbon bells just like i do. He looks..so pretty..WHA-HUH!? WHAT AM I THINKING! i can't think that way about him, he's most likely my assistant.

"Hello sweet children! My name is Moondrop! But you can call me Moon! It's so nice to see you all. How about we play today and let our friend Mr. Sun here have a rest for a bit?"

Wait..me?! "Haha..its ok Moondrop, i don't need a rest" i yelled out to him. Although a rest would be kinda nice, i have to work with children every day of the week except sunday. And as if Moon read my mind, he shouted out to me, "Nonsense! You know you'd like a rest, c'mon children, lets show Mr. Sun how we should get lots of rest every night!" He jumped off the balcony and landed right on his feet, perfectly beside me. He was like a goddamn foot taller than me, maybe 7,3 or 7,4. The kids grabbed my hand and dragged me to the naptime mat. I gave in and i layed down on the mat. Moondrop layed a blanket over my body and leaned down to my ear and whispered "rest Sunshine~ I've got this~" he then kissed my head and tapped my headband with my sun rays on it and walked over to the children. I tried to get up but my body was paralyzed. I couldn't move or speak. I felt myself getting unusually exhausted, i looked over at Moon and the last thing i saw was him turning to face me, he smirked and blew me a kiss before my eyes slammed shut and i was asleep.

(In sun's dream)

"You already like him? You're pathetic Sun."
"Hah. Couldn't wait at least a few months before falling head over heels for that playboy looking man?."

"I'm not falling for him.."

"Thats what they all say. And then once the day's over, BAM! virginity. Lost. To whom? A man who wants to play with your heart then stomp on you like a fucking ant."