Robin quickly reacted as he jumped on top of Beast Boy and ran over him with the ball still in his hand. He jumped off Beast Boy and threw the ball towards Cyborg. Robin had thrown by far the most perfect throw. Cyborg ran and held his hands out ready to catch it. "I got it! I got it!" He yelled when he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. "What the hell?" Perci said softly to herself as she watched the football hit him right in the head. Cyborg started to tip towards the ground and Perci acted fast. A patch of soft plants appeared underneath Cyborg as he landed on top of them cushioning his fall.

"Cyborg? Cyborg!" Robin yelled and everyone in the team quickly ran over to his aid. "Cyborg? Cyborg!" Starfire called out. "What's wrong with him?" Raven asked with a slight hint of concern in her voice. "Isn't he normally...bluer?" Perci asked as she tapped the normally blue parts of him with her hand. "Is he gonna be okay?" Beast Boy asked the most concerned. "Shh...I think he's coming to." Robin said as he pulled away from his friend slightly.

Cyborg saw all of his friends looking down on him in concern. Even Perci seemed a little concerned for his state. "Cyborg, are you alright?" Robin asked. "Yeah. Ugh! Thanks." Cyborg said as Star and Robin helped him up off the ground. "What happened?" Raven asked. "Something must have gone wrong with my systems." Cyborg said before checking something on his arm.

"Aw, man. My power cell's dying." He said more annoyed than concerned. "Dying?!" Star exclaimed as she heard the worst. "It's only a battery. I'm fine. Happens every couple of years. Just a natural part of being unnatural." Cyborg said with a shrug of his shoulders. "So what do we do?" Robin asked. Cyborg picked up the ball and handed it over to Robin. "You keep playing. I'll go home and change batteries." Cyborg said already starting to walk away. "You sure you don't want any help?" Beast boy asked his best friend. "Just cause I can't have fun doesn't mean y'all can't." Cyborg said as he walked away.

"Guess this means you're on my team, Perci." Robin said before throwing the ball to her. She fumbled with the ball for a second before finally catching it in her arm. "Who said I wanted to be on your team, bird brain? Beast, teammates?" Perci asked the green hero with a raised brow. "Uh, sure, why not." He said with an unsure smile. Perci smiled before tossing the ball to him which he easily caught.

The group got into their positions. The game was just about to start when everyone in the group started having an alarm and a red flashing light appear on them. "Uh...why are you guys all glowing red and beeping?" Perci asked as she held the ball in her hand waiting for an explanation. "It's the Titan alert. Titans, go!" Robin yelled and the group immediately followed him. "Uh-no knowledge about what's going on or anything? Okay, cool, cool, cool." She said making a root grow from the ground and placing the football on top of it. The root pulled the football into the ground for safe keeping. Perci turned around to see the titans running away from the park without her. "Hey! Guys! Wait up!" She yelled as she ran after them.

(Y/n)'s pov:

We ran all the way over to a local junkyard after chasing someone who robbed a jewelry store. I was slightly out of breath. 'Crap, maybe Robin's right. I am a bit out of it. I forgot how much running being a hero involved.' I thought to myself as I quickly recovered. I saw a blue skinned man in what looked like a magician outfit. "Mumbo?" I asked to the others and they nodded. We all watched as he pulled out a diamond and started to examine it. "Not bad for a matinee." Mumbo said staring at the large shining diamond.

"Shows over, Mumbo!" Robin yelled to the magician making him gasp before a large vein appeared on his forehead. I stood next to Starfire who was already in the air. I glanced at the others and noticed they were in their classic super hero poses. 'Ugh, what's up with super heroes and their poses?' I asked myself as I rolled my eyes. "Now hand over the jewels before the critics decide to trash your performance." Robin said as he glared down at Mumbo. "Now, Robin, I'm sure there's a peaceful solution here, but this isn't!" Mumbo said as bombs appeared in his hands. He quickly threw them in our direction and we all easily dodged out of the way.