ch. 4

👣👣👣👣👣👣👣👣

Today will be the day the kidnapping will happen. A while ago Loid had told us that he would go out and said that he can't bring the two of us.

Seeing as Anya enjoyed yesterday's short trip outside she was adamant to come with him thinking of various 'adventure' that she may encounter. Going so far as to cling and clutch loid's pants.

Eventually he manage to rip off Anya's grip off of him before telling me to watch over her. This time however,I won't be tampering Anya's next action and even go as far as encouraging her.

I mean that scene  in the anime was so comical and I would hate myself if I change it.  Just as Loid went out Anya came to me and looked at me with her puppy eyes.

Smiling mischievously, I tap Anya's nose.

"What are you thinking little lady? Dad told us to stay inside." I said to her and she pouted at me.

" But nee-san! Adventure! Anya want to go adventure! " She exclaimed before running in circles. I watched her for a few seconds before feigning a hesitant look.

"Mmh then, why don't you play hide and seek?"

Just as I expected her eyes lit up excitedly looking at me with expectation.

"Really?!!"

"Yup! But under a few rules, okay?"

"Mmh-mmh!!!"

"Then the first rule is that if Dad found you you it's game over and you have to stay inside, Second you can only have  6 chance. Once that's over Anya had to stop. And lastly, Anya can't tell dad that I agree with it okay? " I smiled at her lifting three of my fingers.

She nods her head and crossed her heart with her right hand.  " Promise! WAKU WAKU! "

" Then I'm going in the bathroom to shower. If Dad ask you where I am just tell him that okay? "

" 'Kay"

I smiled at her then motioned for her to go outside while I work my way up to the bathroom. Not a minute gone I already heard the door being opened and loid's and Anya's voices.

I chuckled to myself before ignoring the noise, trusting Anya to explain my situation. A couple more minutes inside the tub I decided to dry myself and leave the bathroom after hearing a loud slam of the door.

I then stare at Anya who is giggling happily.

"Did you have fun?" I asked her.

"Yup! Anya has tons of fun! Dad was great at finding Anya!"

"Greater than me?"

"Yup! But nee-chan is still my favorite!"

"I see. Well then, nee-chan is going to read some books and take a nap so you can watch the tv or join me later okay?"

"Mmh-mmh!"

After giving Anya a pat on the head I went to our shared room and took one of the books I borrowed from Loid.

'Soon Anya will meddle with loid's tool and alert his enemies resulting for her to get kidnapped. There shouldn't be any problem but I should still be prepared. The apartment is still barricaded so he should still be alerted of intruders. I guess the only difference is me. An unknown variable. I wonder.... will I get in the way of loid's rescue?'