He chuckles "yeah I saw that, ryleigh saw you in it and almost died" he says. I laugh "that's pretty funny" I reply. We go back to training then i text liv that I'm on my way to her place once we're done.

*Liv's point of view*

The hours without jack go by and now he's on his way back and Taylor's texted me the details. Guess we're going into the city. "I'm gonna get ready, jack should be here soon" I tell them. "Ok" emma mumbles while watching grey's anatomy.

While I'm getting ready I put my playlist on and start looking for an outfit in my closet. Since it's a somewhat fancy restaurant I decide against jeans and go with a long dress with a leg slit and heels.

As I'm doing my hair and jamming out to the music jack appears in the mirror and wraps his arms around my waist "I missed you" he whispers. "How was the first day?" I ask.

"Good dawson's girlfriend ryleigh is a fan of yours" he answers leaving a kiss on my shoulder. "Is she?" I ask. He chuckles "yeah apparently she just about died when she saw me in your music video" he answers.

I giggle "that's kinda funny" I reply. He looks me over and realizes I'm getting ready for something "what are you getting all dolled up for?" He asks. "We are going to dinner, taylor invited us out" I answer. "Oh! Anyone else gonna be there?" He asks.

Knowing he'll probably freak if I dont tell him I decide to tell him know instead of letting him figure it out. "Ryan Reynolds and blake lively" I answer. He gasps "deadpools gonna be there?" He asks.

His hands drop and he starts pacing around my bathroom while I finish doing my hair and makeup. "Babe relax" I tell him. "HOW? I'm meeting fucking deadpool!" He asks excitedly. "Don't forget about blake" I remind. He stops pacing "I love you I do" he starts.

"And I love you too" i reply. He smiles and looks at me "I forgot what I was going to say I got distracted by your beauty" he says. "Mmm sure sure" I say and go over to my closet where the dress is hanging.

Jack follows behind like a lost puppy "I'm not dressed for dinner" he says looking himself up and down. "You have a suit you left here during the season" I tell him. "Oh" he mumbles. I hand it over to him and he kisses the side of my head "I truely don't know what I'd do without you" he says.

My heart flutters and I blush "I don't know either babe" I reply with a smile. He squeezes me "the love of my life" he whispers kissing my cheek. "You're so sweet" I blush. "Just to you babe" he winks.

We share a couple kisses before changing into our outfits. Before leaving I make him take a couple mirror selfies then we're on our way to the restaurant.

His hand in mine as he drives with one hand and my free hand holding my phone and posting the selfies.

•••••••

OliviaDavis: out on the town with the love of my life

Tagged: jackhughes

Jordyn: soulmates

Fletcher: what my soulmate said

Trevorzegras: wish I was there to third wheel
Oliviadavis: do you tho
Trevorzegras: you're right