ᆞFᆞᆞeᆞᆞmᆞᆞbᆞᆞoᆞᆞyᆞ

💥Sex · . Femboy · . Mommy💥
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Today I finally see him.
I haven't seen him in 2 months and today we get to hang out. I'm a little nervous since we haven't seen each other in so long. We've done so much over text and we got closer so I hope I'm not awkward.

He's supposed to be dressed in the clothes I got him.
I bought him clothes to dress like a femboy for me. Its gonna be so hot. I can't wait to pin him against the wall and tell him how pretty he looks.

I'm walking to the place I'm supposed to meet him now, and I'm so nervous. As I'm approaching the place, I see him. It's him.
Part of me is surprised he's actually wearing it. I was scared he might not and he was just messing with me this whole time.

I look like shit
He looks pretty
I have the prettiest girlfriend
I don't deserve this

He comes up and hugs me tightly, and it feels amazing he gives the best hugs.

"I missed you" he says in a low voice close to my ear

Something about his voice makes me feel good
"I missed you too" I say, hugging him tighter.

After a while, we let go and I already crave his touch more.

We go to the store and get some snacks for some movies we're gonna watch at my place.

We get inside and sit down on the couch after preparing our snacks. We put on a movie and cuddle up on the couch. After a while, he whispers to me that he wants to do something.
What do you wanna do baby? I ask
You know, he says, blushing
I bring up that the couch might not be the best place and we move to my bed

I can't wait.
He can't wait either.
I slowly lower his skirt and boxers to reveal his dick
It's so hard
I didn't say anything. The look and size of it turned me on.
I'm worried it might be too big to fit inside of me. The thought of that was honestly so hot
I touch it and I think it got even harder
"Mmh It's so much" I say, looking up at him
He looks down at me, flustered, and says, "You have to take all of it mommy. I wanna feel me inside of you please"

Mhh how can I say no to my baby

I gently touch him before grasping it in my hand. I look up to him while I start to move my hand. He's tilting his head back and he looks so hot doing that I don't know how much longer I can wait

I grab his hand and put it on to make him stroke himself. I move up to his neck and give him some kisses and I leave a few marks.

I move back to watch him touching himself. He's so hot but I don't want him to get too much pleasure from touching himself. I move his hand away from touching himself.

Do you want me to touch you? I say
"I do," he said
Call me something first baby and tell me what you want

He moves closer to my ear, breathing heavily.
"Mommy please
Touch me
I'll do anything
Please mommy"

I move my right hand down to him and start stroking it.
"Good girl" I say
I guide his hands to touch my boobs while stroking him
I lay him down, move my hand and sit on him. I move a little, feeling something hard under me.
I lift my shirt and move my boobs closer to his face. He grabs them and starts sucking. It's so hot watching him do this.
He squeezes them and looks at them. I feel embarrassed but it makes me so horny when he looks at them.
I move my hips back and forth and be let's out soft moans each time.

I want to feel him inside of me so bad

I move my face close to his dick, looking up at him. I give it kisses and I put it in my mouth. Not too much though. We wanted to fuck and I don't want him to cum from this.

I look up at him, asking if he wants to do more

He gets close to my neck and tells me he wants to fuck

I position myself right next to it, and I hold his dick in my hand as I tease myself with it. I feel it moving in my hand. It feels so hot I can't wait anymore.
I grab it and slowly put it in. After the tip went in, it slides in smoothly all the way. I make myself take all of it and it's a little painful at first but it feels so good.

I look down at him, seeing his head tilted back and eyes slightly closing. He's making little noises but I want to hear more. I want him to call me mommy.

I start moving slowly on it, and he starts softly moaning. I get close to his face and ask if he wants more. I tell him he's going to need to do a little more for me if he wants me to go faster.

"Like what?" He asks, breathing heavily.

"You know what I want to hear from you baby" I wisper into his ear. "I want you to use your pretty little voice for me babygirl

He moans
Mmh mommy go faster...please
Mommy please
I want you to go faster

Fuck. That was so hot to hear
"Good girl" I say into his ear. "Gonma reward you now"
I speed up

"Use your voice for me more baby" I tell him

I keep going, gradually speeding up
He looks so cute
Especially under me

I tell him to look at me
His expression is so submissive and soft
Cute

He's trying to maintain eye contact but he keeps tilting his head back in pleasure.

His mind is only in the present, enjoying the moment
He's all mine

I'm glad I can make him feel this way

He's gonna finish soon.

‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿‿

🍓🥥Thanks for reading ^.^~~♡
🌸🎀🧸☁Voting helps ໒꒰ྀི' ˘ ' ꒱ྀིა