💙Sleepover🩵

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
I drive up to my boyfriends house ready for our sleepover. We had some in the past and I feel like we're getting closer each time. We usually bake together and I love it. Tonight we're going to try making sugar cookies. I bought cute shaped cutouts and decorating supplies on my way here.

Baking cookies from scratch is a little harder than we thought. Everyone online made it look so simple to do, but at least we're having fun. We constantly find little ways to flirt with each other and I love it I don't want him to stop. He finds excuses to touch me and I do the same. We put our cookies into the oven and set a timer because we know both of us will forget.

We go into his room, lights off, tv on for background noise, and I sit at the foot of his bed. He he lays down in the middle of the bed and tells me to get closer. I get closer to him and he lovingly puts his arms around me. I'm not in the most comfortable position but I don't want to move away from him. But I really feel the urge to move so I carefully lift one of his arms up and I turn over from my back onto my right side to face him. I grab his hand and move his arm so it's around me again. We're already so close yet he pulls me even closer to him. This is so comfortable I wish we didn't have to ever get up from this. He pulls back to look at me, and I can't help but feels embarrassed. He's so close yet he's so deeply looking into my eyes. I look at his, too. I feel my stomach overflowing with butterflies, and I can't look away. His eyes are so beautiful

He puts one hand up to cup my face, and I do the same to him. As our faces get closer, I can feel my mind drifting away. This feeling is dangerous I hope I don't get too carried away. I know what's about to happen. He knows what's about to happen. God I wish he'd do it already. The tension is so strong I don't know how much longer I can handle this. He looks down at my lips, then back up into my eyes. I watch as he closes his eyes, coming closer to my face. I close my eyes, and feel his lips press against mine. It feels so good. The pressure is amazing. I want to be even closer.

I'm on top of him and we're making out. I feel him grab my thighs and squeeze them - god it feels so good. I forgot everything else so it's just me and him alone and we can do anything we want. I pull away to look him in the eyes but I can't help it and I kiss him again. I move down giving him little kisses on his face and neck. I have him one slow kiss not wanting to love away and I feel him holding me tighter and let out a little noise. I'd do anything to hear that again. I slowly kiss his neck more, him holding me closer each time. I look up at him and he hugs me and whispers in my ear to give him marks.

I really want to give him some but I want to see him beg for it. Im not sure why but the thought of hearing him desperately asking for it is so hot. I kiss him a little bit more, but I pull back and just look at him. Up close. I tell him to get up and go against the wall. He does exactly that. it's so hot when he immediately does what I say with no hesitation. I go up to him and tell put his hands together. I grab them with my left hand while I grab his neck with my right, and I pin him to the wall. I get closer to him, feeling everything. I made him look at me in the eyes, no allowing him to look away.

"Now my baby what is it you want me to do to you?"

He pushes his head back and breaks eye contact so I get closer so he can't look anywhere but me. We're closer than we've ever been. I gently push my hand into his neck more and I hear him make a noise. I feel it in my hand. I push a little more and my face is closer now, my lips brushing against his. I ask him again. He says it quietly. I ask him how bad he wants it. "Mmh I want it so badly, please do give me some please I'm begging you I'm so desperate for you". He was practically whining, maybe moaning. It was so hot to hear him say it, feel his lips and breath on my lips as he said it. I give him a kiss and move down to his neck to give him marks. I start off with some gentle, some rough. I'm having a hard time holding back. If I do it gentle then he'll keep wanting more. If I do it roughly I'll be doing what he's so desperate for. I hear small groans coming from him, and I can't help but push closer. I want to hear him more. I must of hit a sensitive part on his neck because I hear him moan. It wasn't a quiet one and I feel it as I'm giving him a hickey. I don't move away. I keep going and he does it again.

He whines after, and he's saying how he's embarrassed. I look up at him, placing my hand in his cheek and say "you're embarrassed because I made you moan, hm?" He squeezes his eyes closed in embarrassment and says "a little". I look at him closer and it looks like more than just a little. "Please, your face says it all. But it's fine because it was hot. and you being embarrassed about it makes it even hotter. You're so attractive, you know that? I like hearing your pretty voice I'm glad you're enjoying it. Please don't stop baby I want to hear you while I'm doing things to you. I want to hear how submissive you are for me."

I go back and do some more, sprinkling in some slow kisses. He's making more nosie and I tell him how good he's doing. I let his arms go so I can get more into giving him marks. He puts his hands around my waist and pulls me even closer. He puts one hand on my head and pushes it into his neck more. He makes more noises, right next to my ear on my neck, becoming ever so desperate for more. I don't stop because I don't want to stop hearing him. He's hugging me while I do it, burying his face into my neck and I feel his heavy breathing and hear him making noises getting even more desperate.

Once im done, I pull back to see him covered in what I did. He looks so satisfied yet wanting more.
"Mmh baby you look so pretty with my marks on you" I watch as he gets even more flustered, looking away. I get closer to him and lift his chin up, making him look at me.
"You did such a good job using your voice for me baby you're such a good boy" I say as I lean in for a kiss.

"Mh I want more. Please. Do anything you want to me. I want you to use me while I'm completely helpless. I want to feel vulnerable and just take it all".

I love hearing him say this, it makes me tingle and I love it. I'm not sure what to do to him but I need to do something. I'll put my own insecurities away for now, clearly seeing he doesn't mind any of what I'm insecure about. He just wants to feel me doing things to him.

I start making out with him, pushing myself even closer to his body. He grabs me by the waist to get even closer and I feel something. Something. I can't help but to try and get closer, feeling it more. I find myself slightly grinding on him and he pulls my waist more. I hear him moaning so I don't stop. I make it more subtle and he tries to get more. I ask him what he wants me to do and he grabs my hand that's on his neck and slides it down to his "problem". He moves my hand a little, leaning his hips into it. I rub gently, feeling him react. It's so hot. I rub more, him grinding into my hand, until he moans even more and says he's almost there. I go slower and tell him not yet. "You do it when I give you permission baby".

I lead him to his bed and restrain his arms so he can't help himself. I ask him what he wants.
"I want you closer it, mmh please touch it please I'll do anything you want"
I take it out for him, being careful to not give him too much pleasure yet. Once it's exposed, I stop doing anything for a minute. I want him to feel the feeling of it being in the open while I'm right here, him not being able to do anything about it.

I get closer to him and gently put my finger tips on it, gliding them through it. I go up and down with my fingers a little more while he puts his head back, taking it all in. I get closer to his face, making eye contact. I want to look at him the the eyes while I'm doing this to him. He's moving himself into my touch more, and I wrap my hand around. He flinches, letting a whimper escape. I squeeze, wanting to see his reaction. I ask him if he wants more and he can barely get any words out.

"I won't do anymore until you tell me what it is you want" I tell him
"Mmmh it's embarrassing mhh"
"Say it for me baby. Tell mommy what you want and I'll do it to you if you're good"
"Fine. I mmhh please jerk me off please I beg you I can't to feel your hand jerk me off while you make me look at you. Please give me permission to cum the first time too"
"Fine, I give you permission. But only because you're so hot"

What he said was all I need. I slowly start moving my hand up and down, feeling him become more and more stiff. I speed up, hearing let out a few moans. As I speed up he's whining, saying it's so much, not to stop. I move my face away from his and go more to focus on my hands. I go faster, and he moans loudly. I feel warm liquid on the palm of my hand, and I slow down. I rub the tip with my thumb. I move it more do get more out, hearing him breathing heavy. He's a moaning mess and it's so hot. I go a little more, and then stop. Im practically on top of him and I go up to his face and kiss him passionately.

We brunt the cookies.

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

🧸☁Consider voting?? It helps a lot ^^

🌄Almost 2,000 words long

🌷If you're here it probably means it's cuz ur horny - please go touch some grass🏞️