Even Cerberus hopped onto the couch and laid on Frankie's lap. She began to pet the adorable pup.

Frankie: Which one are we starting with?

Y/N: I figured we should start with a claymation..give you some sort of idea who Santa is before we watch Elf.

Frankie: Sounds perfect…

Before long, Frankie had another piece of your gingerbread house’s roof in her hand as you watched the tv carefully. It played The Year Without a Santa Clause which Frankie found quite amusing.

By the time you got to watching Elf, Frankie was sort of sleepy. It certainly didn’t help that you had made hot chocolate. She rested her head on your shoulder, nuzzling into your neck as she pulled her legs into your lap.

Y/N: You can’t fall asleep on me during Elf! This is the greatest Christmas movie ever!

You began poking Frankie in the arm a few times.

Frankie: I liked How the Grinch Stole Christmas better.

Y/N: Yeah…my uncle would agree with you.

You frowned.

Y/N: He always enjoyed Boris Karloff’s performances.

Frankie yawned.

Y/N: Come onnn~What do I have to do to get you to stay awake?

He leaned down, pressing on her cheek. She just groaned.

Frankie: You could plug me into your wall. I charge via lightning cable.

Y/N: What happened to your portable charging purse?

Frankie sighed.

Frankie: Left it at home. It...needed to charge.

You couldn't help but laugh a bit. The irony. Frankie reached up and began to pull on your cheek for laughing at her. However, you both looked up when you heard a car pull up to the house. Cerberus' head popped up and he looked at the door. His tail began to wag.

The door opened and your uncle walked in. He set several bags on the dining table before making his way into the living room to find you both sitting there.

Helsing: Elf? I prefer How The Grinch Stole Christmas.

Y/N: Hey, what are you doing back? Is the hunt over?

Helsing sighed as he pulled his hat off.

Helsing: They weren't even a threat. The townsfolk had ruined the land and it angered the clan there. It was a situation of conflict.

Right, Monster Hunters couldn't get involved in conflicts like that. But, now that he was here, he was able to offer some more winter cheer.

Helsing: Well, it might start snowing again soon. You should get ready to take her home. And don't peek into the bags. They're Christmas presents.

Y/N: Alright.

Frankie slipped into the bathroom, quickly changing back into her sweater and jeans while she imagined you did the same.

But you were still in your pjs when she emerged from the bathroom, Helsing and Frankie both finding you sneaking towards the gift bags on the table.

Helsing: Young Man...