𝟎𝟖| 𝐌𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐌𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒

Начните с самого начала

"guys" stiles spoke up, earning the group attention. "lydia just broke another third of the list"

"am i on it?" liam asked. "no. but i am. and so is someone else"

"brett" odette's eyes widened. "that's who garrett went after. go, scott" the boy ran like hell. odette turned to her brother, looking him in the eye. "do not let liam out of your sight" and with that, she ran into the school.

"odette!" stiles yelled running after the girl. she stopped at the door of the locker room, looking at the dead paramedic on the floor. stiles caught up, they're eyes widening at the unconscious girl in the room. along with an unconscious brett.

"i think you should call your dad."

__________

derek, stiles, and isaac were holding down brett as he spasmed on the metal table. "what the hell is happening to this kid?" stiles yelled out. "he's been poisoned by a rare wolfsbane. i need to make an incision and you need to hold him as still as possible. "derek, how bout a bit of werwolf strength?" stiles commented.

"hate to be the barer of bad news, but i don't have any werwolf strength" the hale man replied. odette took his place and was able to hold the boy down from where she was. from her grip, the boy was barely struggling to move.

deaton worked quickly, making an incision in his chest, making the boy gasp out. a yellow-green colored mist steeped out and vanished in the air. "is he gonna be okay?"

"he'll be fine. he'll just be out for a while"

the boy was mumbling to himself, catching the attention of odette. she lowered her head, catching what the boy was saying. "the sun...the moon...the truth..." he repeated. "the sun, the moon, and the truth. what is that?" she asked. "three things cannot long be hidden" deston began. "the sun, the moon, and the truth. it's buddhist"

"satomi"

⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒ ⭒

"i'm sure scott has told you about the deadpool" the girl asked the emissary as they now stood alone in the clinic the following day. the rest of the group had their own plans to attend to, which she took advantage of and got herself a check up at the hospital with melissa. the baby was growing quick. it was at that appointment where the girl saw the smallest of bumps.

it was noticeable if you looked really closely. but with all the moving she did, you couldn't even tell. odette was always one to look presentable (thank you to lydia martin's influence), so it would slip pass the group if she began wearing more jackets than usual. cotton, leather, jean. the lahey girl definitely had the style to hide her baby.

she was roughly over 4 months in werewolf pregnancy as opposed to the 2 months she should've been. melissa had printed out pictures of the ultrasound and gave the girl a copy. looking at the small human being made everything all more real. but she had a feeling she and her baby were going to be in trouble very soon. and she needed answers. and that's what brought us to the two in clinic.

"he has, yes"

"okay, so how rare is a werwolf pregnancy?"

"extremely rare. since most packs are in hiding now and days, it rare to encounter a born werewolf. it's been said the mother grows stronger as a wolf. more advanced. you become a protector of your pack. with a power that could even go up against an alpha. the last born wolf i had ever heard of was derek hale's younger sister, cora"

"then i was right. the creator of the deadpool doesn't know i'm pregnant. i'm only worth 250,000 dollars. the rare sections are in the millions" before the man could asked what her point was, the girl doubled over a stabbing ache taking over in her upper chest. she yelled out in pain, feeling as if she got stabbed.