Suicide In Islam

بِسۡمِ اللّٰہِ الرَّحۡمٰنِ الرَّحِیۡمِ
" In the name of Allah , the Entirely Merciful, the Especially Merciful."

Starting with the name of Allah Almighty, He Who Acts with extreme kindness

الرَّحِیۡمُ

May Peace and Blessings of Allah Almighty be upon our beloved prophets, their noble companions and all the true believers in this world or the other.
Ameen

-----

It was a hot evening, the warm air floating around the city, making people drench in sweats, yet still they continued onto their lives, busy in their chores. The busy roads was a proof of that, and in such a busy road, a girl ran her abaya clinging to her, not inappropriately, because of the sweat drenching from her body.

Yet still she continued to run, occasionally calling someone, and then yelling out in frustration, for after each unanswered call, her pace increased, with the stress lines on her forehead.
Finally, after crossing that road, she reached a street before she ran towards a house, a blue building with a beautiful texture and glowing aura unlike its inmates who were sitting with anxious faces as the girl entered the house.

"Where is she?!", Maryam, that girl panted, her breath coming out in pants, her forehead drenching with sweat.

"In her room", her brother replied, with an anxious voice, "she has locked it and hasn't come out of it, no matter how much we tried".

Maryam's expressions turned more gloomy, as she heard it and then ran upwards, to the room of her best friend who she knew was still going through very difficult times.

She knocked multiple times, yelling at her to open the door, going as far in her frustration to kick the door yet no answer came from another side.
She knew that her friend's brother's room's balcony was attached through her room, so she went through her friend's Brother's room, reaching to her friend's room, she had just opened the glass door of her friend's room, when she turned frozen as she looked at the inside of the room or what was happening inside it.

Her friend, Hunain, was tying the rope to her room's fan, as she stood on the stool. It took more than few seconds for Maryam to regain focus, and when she did, she ran to her friend who still hadn't seen her, and threw away the rope and made her step down from the stool.

When she did, after a lot more of argument and denying, Maryam made her sit on the bed with very much difficulty.

"What do you think you were doing??!", Maryam yelled, her frustration and exhaustion taking a toll on her.

"Leave me alone! Let me do it! Let me end this pain once and for all. Leave me!", Hunain screamed as she tried to push away her friend.

"Calm down, Hunain! Do you think this will end the pain. Do you even know the punishment of suicide in Islam?!"

At this, it was as if something broke in her as Hunain cried like a child, "What do I do? Huh?", her tears were of harsh pain, "I am sick, my kidney is damaged and my...my",she sobbed, "husband left me and I hear every night my parents' sobs because of me.", her voice had a pain that could make even the most insensitive person flinch, "I die everyday seeing them, my family in misery because of me. I die everyday from the pain and sickness, so why don't I face it at once and be free".
Tears were trailing down her cheeks, "It has gotten to the point where I think I am literally like an unwanted burden on all the people around me".

"Shut up!", her friend yelled, "now don't you dare say a word more. Don't you say you are unwanted. We love you. We love all of you, without any holding back. You know what you can do, you can do dua."