-8- Angst Pt.2 (Resolution)

After a lot of sulking, Four eventually came back in from the porch. Four was clearly upset from what had happened a few hours prior. Two was sitting on the couch, ignoring the fact that Four had walked in.

Four had tried to sit next to Two, but they just scooted away. Which made Four even more upset than he already was.

"Two I'm so sorry. I never meant to hurt you. I've just been through so much recently it's hard for me to tell the difference between right and wrong."

Two sighed, they didn't know how to feel about Four at the moment.

"It's okay if you need time, I completely understand." Four spoke gently to Two.

Two finally spoke up. "It's not that, Four. You know I love you. And I keep trying to tell you that this isn't healthy for you. Yet you won't listen. That's why I'm upset." Two replied with a melancholy tone.

Four sat silent for a moment before replying. "I know it won't fix the damage that I've done, but I would love to work through these problems together."

Two looked up at the blue integer with a look of somewhat relief. They had wanted to hear those words for as long as Four had started doing this 'zone out' thing.

"I really thought you would never say that. I'm really sorry for getting upset, I just wanted to help you. I suppose I did the opposite of that." Two continued "I would love to work this out with you."

Four smiled, but something hit them. Four still wasn't ready to give up delusion.

Two must've noticed this, because they immediately spoke up.

"Don't worry, Four. We'll be together. We can find some healthier coping mechanisms that will substitute it. I'm willing to do anything just as long as you're safe. I love you to pieces, and I don't want you to forget that. I will bend over backwards to help you if I have to."

Four smiled a bit. They got a bit closer to Two and they didn't retaliate this time.

"Thank you so much, Two. You don't understand how much I appreciate this. This means the world to me."

Two glanced at Four and smiled "of course! I honestly don't think I have the heart to be mad at you for longer than 3 hours, Four."

Four laughed "is that so?"

Two smiled and nodded their head, almost embarrassed.

"Soft" Four Said bluntly, staring straight at Two with a grin on their face.

Two blushed and yelled at Four "Am not!"

"You're soft!!" Four yelled a bit louder, with a bigger smile than before.

"Oh, you little-" Two went to go tackle Four, but Four took off running.

"SOFT!! TWO IS SOFT!!" Four ran off, yelling across the house.

"NO I'M NOT YOU ARSEHOLE!" Two yelled back, failing to catch up to Four.

"OKAY YOU SOFT BRITISH IDIOT!" Four yelled back, laughing in between words.

Eventually Two caught up enough to tackle Four to floor, where they play fought and got tired, falling asleep on each other on the hardwood floor.
——————————————————————————-
A/N: I wasn't initially going to make a part 2 to this, but I just couldn't hurt them without fixing it :((