[06] ━━━ fake family

En başından başla

mr. harris looked up, seeing the blonde, staring blankly at the empty blackboard.

"aurora." mr. harris firmly says.

aurora slowly looked at the man. "what?"

"aurora novak, are you alive in there?" mr. harris asks.

"de lune." aurora corrects, blankly staring at the man.

                            °•✿•°

during the day, the school bell was seen ringing for third period and mr. harris was seen walking through the halls, when he stopped seeing a fidgeting aurora standing nearby a closed door classroom.

aurora was supposed to be in history, but didn't feel the zeal to.

"aurora?"

the young blonde then turned around to see the blue eyed man looking at her.

"aren't you supposed to be in class?" mr. harris asks rhetorically.

"aren't you?" aurora retorted.

mr. harris gave the girl a look, aurora sighing out softly.

"what's the big deal mr. harris? to get good grades to impress my fake family? those evil, baby stealing, novaks?" aurora sarcastically asks.

aurora crossed her arms over her chest, scoffing out, then rolling her eyes, looking away.

                            °•✿•°

in the school's cafeteria, lydia martin was being bored to death by allison argent reading to her, her having no interest in the brunette's family history whatsoever.

then lydia saw aurora walking inside the cafeteria, her calling the girl over, but the girl just plainly ignored her, going to sit by herself, causing a frown to appear on the red head's face.

"what is going on with her?" allison asks confused.

"i'm gonna find out." lydia states as she got up.

lydia and allison went towards aurora, aurora noticing them, but never said anything.

"rory baby? what's wrong?" allison frowns at aurora's silence.

aurora didn't bother to say anything and just stared at her.

"hey, if there's something bothering you, you can tell me." lydia urged.

"i'm your best friend!"

"we are best friends, forever and always."

aurora gave a tiny smile, then it disappeared within a second.

"okay, if you don't want to talk, it's okay, but, we'll always be here for you." lydia softly says.

"monsters." aurora simply says.

"what?" allison frowns confused.

"...i live with monsters." aurora sighs out, whispering out.

allison frowns, not understanding what she was trying to say, but as far as lydia knew aurora, she had think it meant something important.

                            °•✿•°

that night inside aurora's room, the blonde was seen sitting inside her room, her sitting in front of the bed, playing around with a knife, her eyes showing rage.

she has always thought these people were her family, but they were just a fake family to her.

her hearing a muffled knock on the door, caused her palm to be roughly pressed against the knife, stopping it from spinning, her holding the knife in her grasp, her angered eyes looking away from the knife.

"aurora? open the door, aurora, please, can we talk? aurora open the door, open the door." maeve's voice sounded muffled but pleadingly on the other side.

aurora then slowly stood up, lack of emotions in her eyes, a dazed look on her face as she ascended towards the locked door.

"aurora? aurora. aurora." maeve pleads.

the older blonde then saw the door opening, her sighing out in relief.

aurora just blankly stared at her, walking robotically away from her, standing near the bed.

maeve closing the door, then walking towards the younger girl.

maeve awkwardly smiles at aurora, wanting her to look at her.

"aren't you going to give your big sister a hug?" maeve nervously asks.

aurora slowly turned to look at maeve.

"we are still family, you know? i'm still your sister, and so are you." maeve states.

aurora smiled a smile that a villain would do to make their enemies shudder, her smile seemed so innocent on the outside, but in the inside, she seemed like she wanted to destroy the girl standing in front of her.

aurora then hugged maeve, the older blonde hugging her back.

aurora then sneakily took out the knife, trailing it up maeve's back, which she was oblivious to, aurora then lifting the knife in the air, then sticking it in the girl's back.

maeve gasped out as aurora slowly moved away from her, aurora holding onto her hands, staring at maeve.

maeve chocked out, as blood started to pour from her mouth, fear in her eyes, whilst aurora had a different look in her eyes.

aurora tilted her head to the side, a devilish look in her green eyes, a dark smirk forming on her face as she stared as maeve tried to catch her last breath, her falling on her knees, her body crashing into the ground.

                            °•✿•°