𝗦𝟭 𝗘𝟯 【𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗧 𝟭】

『 𝗦𝘁𝘂𝗱𝘆 𝗕𝘂𝗱𝗱𝘆 』

𝗝𝗜𝗔 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I poured milk into a glass and gave it to Kitty who was getting ready in her school uniform.

After we all watched the news about Dae appearing with Yuri in the media. News of Yuri and Dae's relationship has spread all over the Korean media. But for the four of us who were in this dorm room, we knew for certain the truth that Dae and Yuri's relationship was fake.

Q was ready in his uniform and went into the living room and sat on a chair near Kitty and suggested that Kitty lift her hairpin up a bit and Kitty appreciated the kindness.

looks like me, Q and Kitty could be good friends but there is one problem that complicates it and that is because someone named Minho.

Like a jinks, the person I was thinking came with a group of officers who brought Minho's belongings such as his clothes and several boxes with unknown contents.

When I looked at what Minho was doing, our eyes met again. who knows how many times we have to look at each other, he might come to the wrong conclusion about it and think of it as a strange thing. Wanting to avoid a fuss with Minho, I immediately pretended to be busy and headed for my room to prepare my school needs in my bag.

When I was going to take a pencil case from my study table, I accidentally dropped all of its contents on the floor so I bent down to pick them up one by one.

but kitty and Dae suddenly came into the room where I was and started discussing without noticing my presence who was still busy picking up my pen on the floor. this is very awkward because i can hear clearly what they are talking about.

I had finished picking up my pen on the floor, but I couldn't just stand up because that would make it awkward for the two of them and they wouldn't even finish their conversation. so I stayed where I was while taking a peek to see if they had finished their discussion or not.

Dae suddenly undressed in front of Kitty and without them both noticing, actually I saw him undress too. Kitty immediately turned around, but I couldn't do anything, I was afraid that if I moved suddenly they would know where I was, so i closed my eyes and lowered my head.

Kitty and Dae's conversation continues, and from what I can conclude, Dae also has another lie to Kitty. Dae lies that he is a rich man even though his father is a car driver, and it seems that Kitty's trust in Dae is starting to gone because of Dae's character who often lies to Kitty.

When Dae wanted to explain all the reasons to Kitty, time was not on their side because Q and Minho opened the bedroom door and announced that they would all be late if they didn't leave right now.