The Rampaging Stampede

(Usurper from the Wilds)
(Chapter 2: 21-24)

3rd POV

     As soon as Riddle goes over the plan, the gang starts to agree that this plan might work. (Y/n) also suggested to have Loki help out because his magic could really be useful. Tony and Loki's help are really important in order for this plan to work.

"Huh. That's actually not half bad, dude." Ace liked it.

"That is quite the plan, Housewarden Rosehearts!" Deuce was up for it.

"Sounds like ol' Cay-Cay and Loki has a lot of prep work to do before the big day!" Cater was on board.

"What? Why am I a part of this plan?"

"Come on, Loki. It's just one time. Besides, if you're gonna be here, you gotta help us out." (Y/n) pleaded, making Loki groan in annoyance.

"Fine! But don't expect me to follow through with anything else."

"Thanks!"

"Thank you, Cater, Loki. Take care not to raise any suspicions." Riddle informed.

"So H-B-U, Jack? You heard Riddle's plan. Are you in? Or out?" Everyone turned to Jack after he asked Jack that question.

Jack just shrugged his shoulders in response and replied, "There's nothing cowardly about it, at least. I suppose we can work together this one time."

Grim wasn't buying it, "Really feelin' the trust there, Jack."

Ace was fine with it. "Cool beans. Let's all get back to our dorms for today. I know I'm about ready to keel over."

"Yeah, and I'm starving!" Grim shouted, rubbing his tummy in response.

"Hold on a moment, freshmen." Riddle spoke, making the boys look at him in confusion. "Because of the information it yielded, I am going to overlook your flagrant violation of rule #6: "No fighting on campus." But rest assured that if it happens again, it will cost you your heads. Are we clear?"

Deuce, Grim, Ace, and (Y/n) both sighed at Riddle's words, "Yes sir, Housewarden Rosehearts."

"...Yeah." Jack muttered, not looking at Riddle in the eye.

"Very well. Let us return to our dorms." As Riddle and Cater began to walk away, Jack whispered to Ace about his thoughts on Riddle.

"Man, I thought he looked like a wuss, but your housewarden is one scary dude."

"You ain't wrong. Mistake him for a friendly hedgehog and you'll quickly learn he's actually a furious porcupine."

"Okay, guys," (Y/n) spoke, making the freshmen look at her, "We got a big day ahead of us, so let's give it our all. We are gonna stop this crime, no matter what!"

She raised her fist in the air, making the others smile. They, too, raised their fists, hoping to take down Savanaclaw.

"Yeah!"

After everyone went back to their dorms and (Y/n) informed Tony about the culprits, Loki, and the plan, he was technically on board with it since he was working on a new project for (Y/n) and he thought that it could be useful for the plan.